3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
I just finished watching the movies again

Which house do you think you'd be sorted into? (I'm not interested in Pottermore sortings)

I'd totes be a Ravenclaw

I WANT to say that i'd be in Gryffindor: Brave, noble and courageous!

… But I know without a doubt I'd be in Hufflepuff.

I am totally a Gryffindor. o_o

Gryffindor, all damn day.

I WANT to say that i'd be in Gryffindor: Brave, noble and courageous!

… But I know without a doubt I'd be in Hufflepuff.
Hufflepuffs are hardworking and undyingly loyal; it's a good house!

Reactions: October Knight
Most likely Ravenclaw, as much fun as I would have in Slytherin.

I use to say Hufflepuff. I have my heart on my sleeve, but more likely Ravenclaw. ALL THE KNOWLEDGE!

Slytherin. Sometimes I wish I could be Hufflepuff but I'm not that good or nice of a person. So Slytherin it is!

. . .

tumblr_mtc7xqXftt1rrqi2zo1_500.png

I am very loyal to the people I love, so my hat goes off to Hufflepuff.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
What image do I want to project to you? My cleverness and quick tongue certainly suit me for the house of Rowena Ravenclaw. Should I wish to instill a sense of trrustworthyness or dependability I might say that I would be a fit for Helga Hufflepuff's band or Godric Gryffindor's brave souls. In truth I would likely be thrust into the house of Salazar Slytherin, if only to provide numerical balance and, of course, unlimited potential.

Slytherin. Sometimes I wish I could be Hufflepuff but I'm not that good or nice of a person. So Slytherin it is!

. . .

tumblr_mtc7xqXftt1rrqi2zo1_500.png
Aww, Slytherin isn't for mean people though, just people with strong ambition, perfectionism, and determination

Honestly?

My personality is practically torn between Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw.

On Pottermore, I'm a Ravenclaw.

However, I feel pride for both houses and consider myself a RavenPuff!

Reactions: Minibit
Oh we aren't evil. But you can't really call us super nice people. I recently found two tumblr comment that really sums it up for me.

"Count yourself honoured if a slytherin decides that you are theirs. they will kill for you. they won't die for you, because where would be the use in that, but they will do everything else." -Petrichorlore on tumblr

"And yes, once a Slytherin decides you are part of their chosen family, you are THEIRS, and they will defend you with any deceit they feel is needed. " - Gothic Charm School

I feel that is very true for me. If something or someone is MINE, I will do everything and anything to defend them, help them, and stay beside them. I feel as a Slytherin that I want to collect things and people, I want to surround myself with people and things that I love and I don't want to share.

Ravenclaw, without a doubt. That's my actual house, but I think it suits me perfectly.

Reactions: 2 people
Hmm, this is a tough one. I'd either be a Ravenclaw or a Slytherin. I greatly value knowledge, much more than power. I pride myself on my analitical abilities and my cunning. But I am also awfully protective of those I see as one of mine. I have great ambitions, and so far none has been able to stop me once I set a goal I am passionate about...

I'd most likely end up in ol' Salazar's house.

Reactions: Minibit
I had this discussion with a friend of mine some time ago, around the time Sorcerer's Stone came out as a movie. He felt that he would be sorted in as a Ravenclaw, and I thought myself to be a pretty good candidate for Hufflepuff. An under-appreciated house, I'd say!

I tend to act quiet and sly around my friends, well, according to them. But yes, my pride and ambition would probably classify me as a Slytherin.
Forever a snake, then.

I'd probably sorted into either Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff. xD