Hogwart's has Dragged Me Back

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxy

The Twin Fox
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
So I'm usually online in some form usually working on things or chatting with a buddy. I tend to respond as soon as I can if I'm not busy helping the family out, so just drop a line if you wanna talk or discuss a plot.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Romance, romance, romance! Seriously, I always have romance involved. I also like fantasy, scifi, action, adventure, modern, magical, horror, and post apocalyptic. If you have a genre not listed here please mention it! Maybe we can work something out!
Thankfully, I know that this fandom tends to do that to everyone once in a while. So with that in mind, I hope to find some partner's willing to roleplay with me!

So let's get started, shall we?

A bit about me:

-I tend to reply as quickly as I can, to both our roleplay and OOC chat. However, my responses usually take about thirty minutes to an hour if I'm really into the reply for our roleplay. I will still talk with your over chat though, so please don't think I'm ignoring you or pushing our roleplay off to the side.

-I love planning. I love a partner who plans even more.

-I have a lot of free time lately, but I also live in a house of six and I tend to randomly end up busy. So I'll let you know when that happens the best I can!

-I have triggers, so please let me know if you do as well. I don't want to hit something like that by accident.

-I use BB codes and pictures, due to my good friend Indabayou. She helped me figure it out and now it's a common occurrence in my roleplays. I can leave this stuff out though, just let me know if that's your preference.

-I primarily rp over PM. I can't do threads. :/ But I am willing to rp over email if you would prefer that. I just tend to do better over PM.

-I'm not a grammar Nazi. I've messed up plenty of times myself, so as long as it's understandable and it shows you put a bit of effort into the response, we're all good.

-I prefer roleplaying with those 18+. It's a preference that cropped up after a particularly nasty argument with someone two years younger than me that had me completely off roleplays for a handful of months. Soo...no. I will not budge on the age restriction. Sorry guys.

The Fandom:

Harry Potter, preferably during or after the books/movies.

The Pairing:

Draco x OC.

If anyone would be willing to play Draco for me, I promise I will do my best to rp who you would like. I have no problems with MxM, or FxF. I'm also open to canon characters being paired together as well.

That said, feel free to pm me if you're interested in a roleplay. :3

I would love to role play as Draco Malfoy for you in exchange for George Weasley. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.