Hogwart's has Dragged Me Back

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Foxy, Jul 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thankfully, I know that this fandom tends to do that to everyone once in a while. So with that in mind, I hope to find some partner's willing to roleplay with me!

So let's get started, shall we?

A bit about me:

-I tend to reply as quickly as I can, to both our roleplay and OOC chat. However, my responses usually take about thirty minutes to an hour if I'm really into the reply for our roleplay. I will still talk with your over chat though, so please don't think I'm ignoring you or pushing our roleplay off to the side.

-I love planning. I love a partner who plans even more.

-I have a lot of free time lately, but I also live in a house of six and I tend to randomly end up busy. So I'll let you know when that happens the best I can!

-I have triggers, so please let me know if you do as well. I don't want to hit something like that by accident.

-I use BB codes and pictures, due to my good friend Indabayou. She helped me figure it out and now it's a common occurrence in my roleplays. I can leave this stuff out though, just let me know if that's your preference.

-I primarily rp over PM. I can't do threads. :/ But I am willing to rp over email if you would prefer that. I just tend to do better over PM.

-I'm not a grammar Nazi. I've messed up plenty of times myself, so as long as it's understandable and it shows you put a bit of effort into the response, we're all good.

-I prefer roleplaying with those 18+. It's a preference that cropped up after a particularly nasty argument with someone two years younger than me that had me completely off roleplays for a handful of months. Soo...no. I will not budge on the age restriction. Sorry guys.

The Fandom:

Harry Potter, preferably during or after the books/movies.

The Pairing:

Draco x OC.

If anyone would be willing to play Draco for me, I promise I will do my best to rp who you would like. I have no problems with MxM, or FxF. I'm also open to canon characters being paired together as well.

That said, feel free to pm me if you're interested in a roleplay. :3

2. I would love to role play as Draco Malfoy for you in exchange for George Weasley. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.