Hitkids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your characters are adequate meat shields... And no-one can ever take that away from them.

Okay, I would go for a switcheroo on the names here. Keep them both, by all means. But the point of the Pseudonym was to make people think we weren't kids. Leon Montana would officially exist (his name used in both public and in the business world), and thus could be tracked. Despair would not, and thus could not. See where I'm going with this? As well, you can use the last name in the IC, but here Leon would suffice. Remember we don't have last names other than what we'd use to move from place to place. And believe me when I say, YOU KIDS ARE GOING TO SCHOOL.

[whiny tattle-tail voice] Mr. V, Despair doesn't love us :c

Give him a few of your babies, he'll love you then.

Can't believe you slapped me.

Name:

Courtesy​

Appearance:
w0mhz8.png

Personality:

Courtesy isn't loud or hyperactive, like most girls her age. Being the youngest of the children, here at the safe house, comes with a sense of maturity and responsibility for her. She never speaks out of line and sometimes even asks for permission to speak. She respects and does what she is told by the other children, but never by any adult or child outside the house. She really idolizes everyone here and doesn't want to come off as a brat. She stays quiet unless spoken to and never complains about the circumstances.

That being said, she isn't the perfect child. She gets frustrated easily when things don't go so well or when she really wants to say something but her fear of coming off as a brat and immature gets in her way. She doesn't know how to talk about herself or her feelings so she bottles it all up inside and it grows and grows. Nobody knows where she really came from because she finds it impossible to talk about herself, fearing selfishness and pity. Her bottled up emotions cause her to explode on anything outside of the house, often causing more trouble for herself. But she likes to act like she has it all together, even though someday's she curls up in a blanket and silently cries. She'll never tell you what's wrong though. Ever.​

Pseudonym:
Serendipity​

Specialty:

Courtesy loves ropes, wires, barbed wire, and anything you can wrap around a human body. From long and skinny objects, like string, to your average day shirts. She knows how to suffocate a human and how to hang a body. She's small and most people don't find her threatening, but she's known for her victims to walk right into her traps. Courtesy is really quick on her feet and slippery, tying you up before you even know what is going.

Courtesy also carries around a butcher knife to her jobs. Courtesy is known to kill a person in one of two ways, sometimes both: 1) suffocation and 2) cutting them up.​

Signature:
Courtesy leaves her victims tied up and once they have been officially killed she leaves a red ribbon around their neck.​

I told you. We'd be hitting children. Occasionally. Accepted.

*blinks a couple of times* The irony here. You hit me, I'm a kid I guess. And my character is the youngest kid... And this is Hitkids. I mean. Wow. The irony is overwhelming and suffocating me.

Oh! And thanks for acceptance. (:

*blinks a couple of times* The irony here. You hit me, I'm a kid I guess. And my character is the youngest kid... And this is Hitkids. I mean. Wow. The irony is overwhelming and suffocating me.

Oh! And thanks for acceptance. (:

You talk a lot, don't you?

Okay, I would go for a switcheroo on the names here. Keep them both, by all means. But the point of the Pseudonym was to make people think we weren't kids. Leon Montana would officially exist (his name used in both public and in the business world), and thus could be tracked. Despair would not, and thus could not. See where I'm going with this? As well, you can use the last name in the IC, but here Leon would suffice. Remember we don't have last names other than what we'd use to move from place to place. And believe me when I say, YOU KIDS ARE GOING TO SCHOOL.

Well now Despair is set. He has a real name he doesn't (want to) remember, he has an alias for school and a pseudonym that makes sense with his backstory.

Well now Despair is set. He has a real name he doesn't (want to) remember, he has an alias for school and a pseudonym that makes sense with his backstory.

Very good, dear fellow.

Now I need everyone to listen up.
VerbalAbuse
Nay'ar
Alice Falling
and Sifter

There is now officially 1 SPOT LEFT! Glad we've reached this point so fast, and I'm so happy that the reboot of Hitkids was accepted so well. But now is the time to tell you all this flatly. This is not a first come first serve roleplay. If you haven't wowed me so far, and anyone posts after the 6th CS, YOU MAY BE REPLACED. I'm not bullshitting you. There will be a There will be a 48 hour period following the 6th CS post in which any of you may be replaced by a roleplayer with a better character sheet and character idea. And if there's a moment where I feel CSs are equal in quality, I stretch the rules and open a new slot for a character so that both old and new applicants are accepted. If you don't like this, say so now or forever hold your peace. I regret not mentioning this in the first post, and I hope I don't lose anyone because of this. If it makes you feel any better, I have absolute faith that no one could do any better than what you've done here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very good, dear fellow.

Now I need everyone to listen up.
VerbalAbuse
Nay'ar
Alice Falling
and Sifter

There is now officially 1 SPOT LEFT! Glad we've reached this point so fast, and I'm so happy that the reboot of Hitkids was accepted so well. But now is the time to tell you all this flatly. This is not a first come first serve roleplay. If you haven't wowed me so far, and anyone posts after the 6th CS, YOU MAY BE REPLACED. I'm not bullshitting you. There will be a There will be a 48 hour period following the 6th CS post in which any of you may be replaced by a roleplayer with a better character sheet and character idea. And if there's a moment where I feel CSs are equal in quality, I stretch the rules and open a new slot for a character so that both old and new applicants are accepted. If you don't like this, say so now or forever hold your peace. I regret not mentioning this in the first post, and I hope I don't lose anyone because of this. If it makes you feel any better, I have absolute faith that no one could do any better than what you've done here.
*To himself* Sifter, you must think this throught... Alright, my character is a non-white, ex-ISIL jihadist terrorist child soldier, now a mercenary assasin in future New York. "NON-WHITE." Well. SH*T!

I am fine with this.

*To himself*You done son, you are soooo outa here!

*To himself* Sifter, you must think this throught... Alright, my character is a non-white, ex-ISIL jihadist terrorist child soldier, now a mercenary assasin in future New York. "NON-WHITE." Well. SH*T!

I don't like this, I think we should vote if we agree on this.
I am fine with this.

*To himself*You done son, you are soooo outa here!

What, do you think I have a white hood in my closet and spank my kids (if I had any) if they don't sing the Pledge of Allegiance at school? I told you guys I liked your characters. That was just a warning to will happen if something better comes along. And a vote wouldn't work, would it? Everyone would work to protect their own characters, or at least there's a chance of that.

Perhaps we should have more non-white characters. There haven't been all-white gangs in America since the Italian Mafia (mind you, in the same city we work in)

Reactions: Sifter
Perhaps we should have more non-white characters. There haven't been all-white gangs in America since the Italian Mafia (mind you, in the same city we work in)
Exactly! Since we already have FIVE CHARACTER ALREADY... Perfect timing. The seed is already planted, now we just grow it into a plant.

Exactly! Since we already have FIVE CHARACTER ALREADY... Perfect timing. The seed is already planted, now we just grow it into a plant.

Sorry kid, the big bosses upstairs just signed affirmative action protocols. WE NEED..... AN ASIAN!

Truthfully, what we need, is a Native American Tribesman

Who specializes in Tribal weaponry like bows, tomahawks, and daggers

Asians would be good, too. A black man would also be wonderful (if you don't consider Middle Eastern to be black enough, which I don't.)

Truthfully, what we need, is a Native American Tribesman

Who specializes in Tribal weaponry like bows, tomahawks, and daggers

Asians would be good, too. A black man would also be wonderful (if you don't consider Middle Eastern to be black enough, which I don't.)

Hm. Like Rakhon... Rak... Conner Kenway?

If we need an asian, I'm ok with changing my cs... after all I didn't specify her origins and didn't give her a name for school yet... and I'm pretty good with asian characters...

If we need an asian, I'm ok with changing my cs... after all I didn't specify her origins and didn't give her a name for school yet... and I'm pretty good with asian characters...

No, no, it's fine. It was more of a joke. And besides, we have a spot open.

This has nothing to do with the current topic, but what date would the RP start? I know it is set in 2020, but any specific month, or day?

Hm. Like Rakhon... Rak... Conner Kenway?
If you looked it up you'd see that it was Rahtonhnhake:ton.

But he also used swords. And guns. And full-size axes. And other non-native things. Like guns. My character already uses guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.