HighSchool For The Unknown OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Angie Tokohime
Race: Half Demon\ Half Human
Personality: Clumsy, quiet at first, tends to get embarrassed easily, naive when it comes to love, gets mad easily as well. Loves sweets and to read.
Looks:
sleeping Beauty Anime Girl Cutie pricked her finger - On anime Kida ___.jpg

Power/Abilities (5 max):
-Controls Blue Flames
-Read minds( Still learning)
- Sword Play
Family?: Mother is Human and lives a normal life with her step dad. Father (deceased)
Pets?: No
Crush: (open)
BF/GF:(open)
History: She grew up on the country side most of her life. She found fun in lighting things on fire. She almost killed both of her parents in a house fire. She was sleeping and was having a bad dream, she couldn't control it. Her father left thinking it was to dangerous for her and never heard from him since. Her mother met a new man and moved into the city. She still couldn't control herself so they sent her to this school.
Other?: She is 5'3 with long curly chocolate brown hair and light pink eyes.

Name: Emery Long

Sexual Orientation: Gay
Race: Vampire
Personality: Emery is very childish and hyper.
Power/Abilities (5 max): Emery can read people's minds,

and has the ability to manipulate people easily.
Family?: None, he's an orphan.
Pets?: None as of now.

Crush: None as of now.
BF/GF: None as of now.
History: He doesn't like talking about it.
Other?: People often mistake him as a girl for his
girly style, and has the nickname "Loli Boy" going around.
Appearance:
Emery is short for his age, around the height of 4'8 and weighing only 90 pounds.
He dresses in a girly type of style, typically seen wearing pastel colors and lace.

tumblr_nczzb0fPpg1tyzpuso1_500.png

I'm going to have to pull out of this one! I have a lot of other roleplays that I need to sit down and focus on, and this one seems to be a little inactive. My apologies, and I wish everyone the best of luck. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.