Alucard

Original poster
Name: Zack Alsein
Race: Half-Dragon
Personality: Hot Blooded
Looks:
his_highness__the_dragons__king__half_dragon_form__by_pokeguin-d65wr6g.jpg
Power : Dragon like power
Family : Gold Dragon Albion (Dragon Father) x Aleesa Alsein (Human Mother)
Pets : Igneel the Red Dragonling
dragonling_by_shin_ai-d68ebks.png

Crush: Open

BF/GF: Open
History: Restricted
Other?: no

I hope it isn't to late to join! ^_^

Name: Neon
Race: Furry {Feline}
Personality: Is kind of a very peaceful person who makes friends and listens to all EDM and Rock!
Looks: Looks like furry in picture below but with black stripe on forehead.
Power/Abilities (5 max): Can shrink{can't control}, Can see into future when asleep{need to roll die}, can switch into normal human form.{ Just imagine the furry below as a human with mark on exact spot, Stripe on forehead can glow a Bright Red hence the name Neon.
Family?: Died.
Pets?: N/A

History: Classified. { He really lived an ordiary life untill he unknowingly combined blood with a diying furry.
Other?: Can make EDM music 100% alike. Favorite one: Snowblind by AU5
Link to song: https://soundcloud.com/monstercat/au5-snowblind-feat-tasha-baxter

Cat_anthro_by_J_C.jpg

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

(How can I even enter? Entering a roleplay when you're late is usually my specialty, but now I'm stuck.)

Name: Joseph
Race: Demon/God (I know, it's weird)
Personality: Always looking for new friends, always happy, never cried a day in his life.
Looks:
large.jpg

Power/Abilities (5 max): Phase through walls (Molecules find holes in the wall and reappear on the other side), shapeshifter (Demon's power), stopping time (God's power), Telekinesis. (All of these are supernatural powers that people are proven to have.)
Family: They all died in a terrible flood on a family trip, and he only survived by shapeshifting into a bass when he was in the water (This was where he first learned of his shapeshifting powers)
Pet(s): A little box person that comes to life when Joseph says the secret code, "Lemon Cherry Pie."

Crush: His next door neighbor, Kyoko

Name: Kyoko
Race: Human/Neko (Cat)
Personality: Happy to be alive, Kind, Shy.
Looks:
n7kd.png

Power/Abilities (5 max): Telepathy, Levitation (Of herself)
Family: (None)
Crush: Her next door neighbor, Joseph
History: As she was born, her mother died. She's lived on her own since she was eight, finally quitting school as she was a genius anyway.
Using a character creation is fine by me in this case, just used it to pass time.

(Can I have some help? Not really sure where everyone is.)

((My character is on the cafeteria with the girl above me, the red wolf girl sleeping in her room, and i don't know where is the another))

Reactions: Turtle
xmibcz.jpg

Name: Vex (Unknown Lastname)
Race: Unknown
Personality:
He is a big trouble maker. Because of his deceptive skills of manipulation he likes to cause drama out of nowhere.
Power/Abilities (5 max):
Ability to freeze time (Anyone he touches while in this ability is able to move with him)
Shapeshift into any form he wants
Can turn invisible
Can teleport
Family?: None
Pets?: Hawk named Huntress

f0q45d.jpg

History:
Vex has been roaming the country, searching for a way to kill time in what he thinks could be an imortal life.

((I sense someone using god mod here *Grinning*))

(i sensed that i was writing it but i mean i wanted a little mayhem... its just who i am *grinning bigger* if you want me to change i can change sense you seem to have taken control)

((why not you tearing open the time space in this school ground and the monsters start pouring in. rather than kidnapping my little harmless dragon that only make mayhem in the dining room it will make mayhem in entire school))

((edit : it's okay... people often make mistakes, so do I. just Enjoy this RP shall we?))

@meely

Remember: For class scenes, 150 words at least. I get emails for this. Please do so. I will follow you if you do it!

Name:Justice Hunt
Race:Demon (but looks like a human)
Personality: He is oddly kind for a demon, he likes doing pranks and cares about the people close to him, but when you get on his bad side, than you'll be sorry,he can be a jerk sometimes but is actually really kind,just don't tell him that
View attachment 40865
Powers/Abilities: he looks human at first,but when angry or really sad, his skin turns red and black and grows a red tail, if he touches something when he is a demon, it burns or melts
Family: he was adopted,he had a younger brother and parents, until they found out he was a demon that was, that's when he went to the school
Pets:a demon wolf
Crush:No one at the moment
BF/GF: None
History:Justice was born in a forest with his demon wolf, the dog also looked like a normal dog but transforms into a demon, a women found him and his dog and bring them to the foster home,his dog was aloud there,he then went to a family of three,his demon dog was mostly put outside,he went to a middle school like all the other kids,whenever he could, he would go outside and play with the dog,one day his 'mother' told him that they needed the dog gone,he got really mad and that's when he turned to a demon,the family was terrified, he then ran away with his dog Tucker, and found the school
Other:He is gay and has fangs

Demon_Dog.jpg german sheperd.jpg

Name: Stelios Margaritis
Race:Angel
Personality: stelios is nice and kind, he is really shy around people he doesn't know,he is really nice and has a great sense of humor, he is sometimes sarcastic and jokes around allot, he does allot of pranks also and respects people close to him
anime.jpg

Powers/Abilities: He has white,big angel wings, at times his eyes and hands turn white and whatever he touches he heals
Family:he has no family
Pets:He has None
Crush:None
BF/GF: None
History: Stelios only remembers the age 6 and up, he remembered growing small angel wings, from age 6-10 he was put inside one building,there were a bed, a drawer, a lamp, and a chair, an older man would serve him food every night, he told him to never go outside the evil world,but when he was 14 he finally had his adult wings,but one day the man opens the door,
"you must leave,now!" the man grabbed him and bring him to the door,stelios asked why and he said just fly away from here,he knew how to fly in his room but out there? "trust me" stelios nodded his head and flew out the back door,he remembered gunshots and yelling,a year later he arrived at the school
Other:He is gay

Reactions: Turtle
Name: Karuta Johnson
Race:Youkai and Vampire
Personality: Karuta is quiet,intelligent,loyal,nice,caring but she seems emotionless
Looks:
CWh8jD_JZ64.jpg

Powers and Abilities: can turn into a Gashadokuro ,good hearing, able to summon the die,make things come back to life
Family: a older brother named Ryuu
Pet: a pet raccoon named Dai
320px-Banri_Youkai_Form.png

Crush: none
Bf/ Gf: none
History: lived in a small town in japan. Her family die when she was 3. So her step brother took her in. Until she could find a job and her own place.
Other: she loves food , some people call her strange, lovely to any one who give her food, hard to tell how she is feeling, have a skateboard,wears skates somethings,is a tomboy

Name: Ryuu Johnson
Race: Fallen angel and Human
Personality:Ryuu is a quiet,nice,kind, mysterious person
Looks:
Shin_anime.jpg

Powers/Abilities: flying,super fast,turn into animals,super sonic scream
Family his sister, Karuta
Pets: A pet griffon named Tom
Keir.jpg

Crush: none
Bf/Gf: none
History: family die in a fire when he was . He got a place and took his sister in. Until she find a new home.
Others: have a part time job, he is kinds of overly protect of his sister,loves cooking

Status
Not open for further replies.