Gyazo - be52e6906615a8ceb0e50256b65965d7.png

Gyazo - b7a8c9bf4cfa44a34ef63a87f8b55463.png

Name: Tsumera Hime
Sex: female
Sexuality: Pansexual
Sacred Gear:
Longinus class

Incinerate Anthem
Unlike other Sacred Gears, Incinerate Anthem can be transferred to another user of its own will even if the current user hasn't died yet
Race: Human (I didn't have any plans for her so fill free to kill, Poison,or Make her a different race)
Ok you're in! Hope to get this started by Halloween!

Great, I have friends that may join. And if you need help with the main charas I'll be glad to help.

Great, I have friends that may join. And if you need help with the main charas I'll be glad to help.
Yeah, that would help if I did have a little help with the main characters. I'll try and have that determined by the 26th.

i wold love to be apart of this if i could. sadly im only good at playing male characters perhaps i could write up a OC specifically for this?

i wold love to be apart of this if i could. sadly im only good at playing male characters perhaps i could write up a OC specifically for this?
Yeah, I'm fine with OCs. In fact we have a couple as of current

DEMON

• Name: Kensei Shoko
      Sexuality: Straight
      Relationship Status: single
      Variety of Demon: half blood (human)
      House: Gremory
      Piece: (give me a piece, i don't know what others have already from the set.)
      Gear: none
    • Looks Like.

Last edited:
DEMON

• Name: Kensei Shoko
      Sexuality: Straight
      Relationship Status: single
      Variety of Demon: half blood (human)
      House: Gremory
      Piece: (give me a piece, i don't know what others have already from the set.)
      Gear: none
    • Looks Like.
Ok, you're in!

• Thank You
Reactions: Solanik
Status
Not open for further replies.