Hiding

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Darkagn thanks for the help though darling it was much appreciated

~Will be putting up a post tonight , peeps :)

• Love
Reactions: Dramma
Reactions: Huntress
Reactions: Dramma
Nope just need to add that she is immortal and she has infertility and that is about it @VengefulPeanut

Did you read the rewrite I had for her history?

Name Jed Bleu
Age 19
Gender male
Sexuality Bisexual
Job: Bartender at night, but in the mornings, he likes to say he collects electronics and sells them ( STEALS THEM )

Magic Specialties: Potion brewer, magical creatures (knowledge of them, and maybe a pet brounie too...)
Curses: He has to keep alive a brounie that is linked to him in life force.

Appearance
man-with-thick-brushed-brown-hair.jpg

Bio: He was born to Max and Celine Bleu, who died shortly after his birth. Although, for the first 8 years of his life he had a normal childhood, his stepmother sexually harrased, and physically assaulted him after that, and threatened to have him taken away if he told, so at the age of 14, 6 years later, he finally ran away to a wonderful place called Kennebunkport, and he lived his life in a small abandoned apartment, with some stank old dude who only went by grat or gret or grot or something, he showed him the arts of potion making, using his hair, a living flaming plants single petal, and something nasty and green (later he found out it was pickled toads toe) he made himself light on fire, but he didnt feel pain, nor did anything catch on fire, and the fire passed from grat to jed, and jed felt nothing but a pleasant warmth, and a feeling of contentment. later, after he was taught some stuff about conjuration and illusion, he didnt truly take to it, but he decided to learn mediocre magic in it, of course, but his true passions were drinking potions of awesome power and to get close to the animals who produce those ingredients. he grew, and so did his passion for those, he decided when he grew up to take out a loan from a bank, start a new life as a bartender/thief, and to sell his elixirs to those who would purchase them, and to live anew, but, he was given a horrid curse from a fallen warlock, a curse that bound him to the nearest living being, who was supposed to be the warlock, but a brounie was closer, underneath the floorboard, an then the brounie clashed into him, and they shared their memories and their pains, the warlock screamed because he used up his life force (which was supposed to be both of theirs) to link eachother, and subsequently kill them both, this starts right after that incident.

Name Jed Bleu
Age 19
Gender male
Sexuality Bisexual
Job: Bartender at night, but in the mornings, he likes to say he collects electronics and sells them ( STEALS THEM )

Magic Specialties: Potion brewer, magical creatures (knowledge of them, and maybe a pet brounie too...)
Curses: He has to keep alive a brounie that is linked to him in life force.

Appearance
man-with-thick-brushed-brown-hair.jpg

Bio: He was born to Max and Celine Bleu, who died shortly after his birth. Although, for the first 8 years of his life he had a normal childhood, his stepmother sexually harrased, and physically assaulted him after that, and threatened to have him taken away if he told, so at the age of 14, 6 years later, he finally ran away to a wonderful place called Kennebunkport, and he lived his life in a small abandoned apartment, with some stank old dude who only went by grat or gret or grot or something, he showed him the arts of potion making, using his hair, a living flaming plants single petal, and something nasty and green (later he found out it was pickled toads toe) he made himself light on fire, but he didnt feel pain, nor did anything catch on fire, and the fire passed from grat to jed, and jed felt nothing but a pleasant warmth, and a feeling of contentment. later, after he was taught some stuff about conjuration and illusion, he didnt truly take to it, but he decided to learn mediocre magic in it, of course, but his true passions were drinking potions of awesome power and to get close to the animals who produce those ingredients. he grew, and so did his passion for those, he decided when he grew up to take out a loan from a bank, start a new life as a bartender/thief, and to sell his elixirs to those who would purchase them, and to live anew, but, he was given a horrid curse from a fallen warlock, a curse that bound him to the nearest living being, who was supposed to be the warlock, but a brounie was closer, underneath the floorboard, an then the brounie clashed into him, and they shared their memories and their pains, the warlock screamed because he used up his life force (which was supposed to be both of theirs) to link eachother, and subsequently kill them both, this starts right after that incident.
Your guy is pretty good...I also wanna say that you name is cool, I don't know what it means but yeah xD I hope you get accpeted lol

I'm going to try to post tonight (my time - currently 3pm here). Justyn has been pretty distant from everyone save Cerce so far, so will try to get him communicating with at least a few others in tonight's post.

I've been waiting for someone else to post since I've posted fairly recently, hope this doesn't die. We've barely started.

I'm a little busy currently. I'll be posting soon to try to liven this up again.

Never left , darling :)

Still here just been busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.