Hiding

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's too much trouble, then I don't mind. I understand ^^ It just seems like a pretty active RP, is all, so I was curious. Be sure to let me know if you guys find a way to include a new character or two :P
I am not officially bouncing up and down and the hope to actually get to do this because this is awesome because its based of Witches of East End!
Okay, you guys can start working on your CS's and then I'll tell you when you can post. When the situation is no longer in the heat of the moment.

• Thank You
Reactions: VengefulPeanut
Ok will do ^^

tumblr_lxofob8wlR1r5ruse.gif

Name:
Brigid Eirahel Lannister
Nickname(s):
Bel and Bri
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Appearance:
Bel is a girl of average height standing at around five feet four and a half inches tall, she has light green eyes and curly red hair that reaches to the mid of her shoulder blades. Bel has a single tattoo down her right leg. She wears very minimum make-up it usually consists of eyeliner and mascara and that is it.
Job:
She works at a doctor's office as a nurse
Magic Specialties:
Healing- can heal nearly any and every injury
Spell casting- excellent at casting spells
Water conjuration- can conjure water (aid in her healing sometimes)
Potions- can mix potions and alter them for certain effects.
Bio:
Brigid grew up with her mother in a small town just outside of Manchester, England. Her mother was a practiced witch and her abilities were passed down to her daughter Brigid, as she was growing Brigid showed an ability to produce and manipulate water which lead to a very frustrated mother when it came to bath time for the young girl. Her mother taught Brigid how to control her magic as she grew helping her into a proficient witch. Brigid was a happy child and teen she had no complaints of her life with her mother, but it wasn't until she met her gran that her life began to change.
Brigid met her gran at the age of 22, the old woman was more angry than overjoyed to see her grandchild. Upon meeting her, Brigid's gran cursed her two times; the first was immortality and the second was infertility, however at the time Brigid was already pregnant with her first child so the child was unharmed by the curse. Brigid could not understand the woman's hatred of her. Her gran then rambled about how much like her arrogant father she was and how she never wanted his line to be carried on. Brigid could not remember who her father was because she never met him she only grew with her mother. Brigid never aged past her 22 and watched her poor mother grow old with age and pass in 1804. This lead her to be depressed and she withdrew from the public and moved to the Americas where life was just going to be even more difficult for her. She gave birth to hear daughter who like her the curses was passed down to her.
Curses:
Immortality
Infertility

tumblr_n29xb2nbl21skovkro1_500.gif

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, do you plan on explaining why she was cursed? Like in the game? With more detail?

I understand the whole hatred thing but two curses that don't seem to have too much of a negative impact seems a little odd.

That's just my opinion and I'm curious, lol.

She has the same curse as Iris with Immortality lol ^^

Ooh, ooh, @Poisoned Rose can I make my character your character's sister? That or her daughter? Was going to use a character I already created for another RP and she's quite similar in looks and background. Would be a good way to introduce them both at the same time.

EDIT: Going to send you the idea for a CS and you can make any suggestions or alterations you feel (as it will heavily involve your character).

Last edited by a moderator:
@Huntress I will be explaining the entire reason in game. The whole background with who her father is will be explianed

Reactions: Huntress
Evie Lannister

tumblr_m55yyfXyL91rnnx0e.gif

Full name:
Evie 'Freya' Lannister

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Appearance:
Evie has a similar hair colour to her mother, albeit slightly lighter, and striking blue eyes. Her demure and petite frame, along with her sweet looks, often lead people to assume she is younger than she actually is. She has a small scar on the left side of her nose, also.

Job:
Barmaid

Magic Specialties:
Healing - A trait she inherited from her mother.
Hexes - Both benevolent and malevolent.
Air Elemental - She is incredibly adept with bending it to her will or even creating it.
Potions - She can mix a lethal poison in about the time it takes for her to mix a Tequila Sunrise.

Bio:
Evie was forced to confront the reality of her magic from a young age. Seeing her mother, Brigid, never age, alongside the intense training she received from a young age, Evie had an exceptional attuning to all things occult. As she grew, she would constantly ask questions about her father and of her home, questions that were often left unanswered. In response, her mother sent her to boarding school in England. Evie was resentful for a time. She couldn't understand why her mother would send away her only daughter. While in England, she spent her time developing herself and her magics until she eventually grew to be a healthy young woman and a powerful witch. However, once school had finished, she was left stranded in a world that scowled at the unfortunate. With no money to return to America and no intention to until she found her great grandmother Evie became homeless. Luckily, she was taken in by a family who lived in the High Peak. The family employed her in their shop and put a roof over her head. It was a frivolous and pleasant life. She fell in love with the shop-owner's son and the two organized to be wed. Alas, she was caught practicing her magics by a snooty neighbour and was ostracised from the village. Fleeing for her life, Evie found refuge in a town in the Yorkshire Dales where she rendezvoused with her fiancee. They wed in secret and lived a happy life together. However, before long, Evie noticed that she was not getting any older and was unable to conceive a child. Her husband died of old age some years later, breaking the girl's heart as she watched him whither away before her. After that, she became a drifter, going from one place to another, surviving more than living. Her journey eventually brought her to America and back to the town where she was born. Evie took up a job as a barmaid until she could find the courage to face the woman she had not seen since being a young girl.

Curses:
Immortality - Adopting her mother's immortality, Evie is condemned to live forever, or so she believes. She grew to be the physical age of 20 before her body entered the immortal stasis.

Infertility - The second curse she adopted from her mother was that of infertility. Being in the womb of her mother at the time she was cursed, Evie was unsure of whether she would be affected but heavily believes that she is.

tumblr_lw4ox0aoS61r4h55qo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Huntress
Sorry yes she's accepted @VengefulPeanut

@IceQueen I need more on the the fox curse, if you go to the first page @Huntress made a nice spoiler about her wolf curse something like that would come in handy so we know the specifics of it.

Woah, wait, what am I supposed to do?

Woah, wait, what am I supposed to do?
The first page, if you looked at Huntress's Character sheet, she explained her curse about being a werewolf. I would like if you explained your curse of turning into a fox? I mean I would like specifics on the curse, is it free will to turn into it, certain times only, do any effects carry over, why does a fox have relevance to the grandmother's curse. Just explaining the curse more.

The first page, if you looked at Huntress's Character sheet, she explained her curse about being a werewolf. I would like if you explained your curse of turning into a fox? I mean I would like specifics on the curse, is it free will to turn into it, certain times only, do any effects carry over, why does a fox have relevance to the grandmother's curse. Just explaining the curse more.
I don't have a character, but I can definatly can explain it.

It's like a werewolf, almost, except if you are cursed to turn into a fox (mostly going on Teen Wolf style for this). If it is a literal fox, you turn on a full moon, you experience blood lust etc much like a wolf, if it is a kitsune, the explanation is completely different

@Dramma you tagged the wrong person I'm the one with the fox character it's once a month during a new moon and I told huntress it's going to be explained more in detail when rp'd out because there is a lot behind all of it and her history was shortened down from what it originally is.

I don't have a character, but I can definatly can explain it.

It's like a werewolf, almost, except if you are cursed to turn into a fox (mostly going on Teen Wolf style for this). If it is a literal fox, you turn on a full moon, you experience blood lust etc much like a wolf, if it is a kitsune, the explanation is completely different
@Dramma you tagged the wrong person I'm the one with the fox character it's once a month during a new moon and I told huntress it's going to be explained more in detail when rp'd out because there is a lot behind all of it and her history was shortened down from what it originally is.
OH MY GOSH I am so sorry! I don't know what is going on I can't think straight today I almost got in a car accident and have been off every since then I'm super sorry @IceQueen!

OH MY GOSH I am so sorry! I don't know what is going on I can't think straight today I almost got in a car accident and have been off every since then I'm super sorry @IceQueen!
It's fine! I totally understand. Mistakes happen.

Let me know when it's okay for Evie to make an appearance.

Its totally ok @Dramma it happens and I am so very sorry you nearly got into a car wreck! *huggles*

• Thank You
Reactions: Dramma
^^ Oops, I completely missed that you had already pointed it out, sorry!

Reactions: Dramma
Status
Not open for further replies.