Hiding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry all, will post Justyn's intro shortly. I'm in a way different time zone to you all (other side of the world!) and so I might be delayed in posting sometimes but I am really keen to be involved in this RP!

Sorry all, will post Justyn's intro shortly. I'm in a way different time zone to you all (other side of the world!) and so I might be delayed in posting sometimes but I am really keen to be involved in this RP!
xD I love how you took the initiative to go and make your intro conversing with Cerce. It was supposed to be a mere NPC but thank you greatly!

Reactions: Darkagn
Putting up a post as we speak.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
And I will read and reply to your post tomorrow.

Name: Atrio

nickname: Reaver, The darkened

Sexuality: Straight

Apperance:

Emo-hairstyle-for-guys-2014-www.he99.blogspot_7_.jpg

Powers: Black and Shadow magic

bio:
Atrio grew up in a family of criminals and corrupted souls. When he was 10 he was claimed by a evil spirit like the rest of his family but this spirit was different from the rest. It was overly powerful and pure evil. After that he became outcast-ed by his own family as well even though he never wished to be corrupt or cursed he had wished to be a healer and help people but the spirit known as the blackened (the spirit that claimed him) had other plans for him

Curses: Because of his work in black and shadow magic he has become corrupt by an ancient beast leaving his body scared with markings branding him as the demons. Most people call him a reaver because of this.
The Withered Lover:
brand.gif
Located on the left side of his neck.
The Broken Heart:
brand (1).gif
Located on his chest over where his heart is.
The bound woman:
brand (3).gif
Located on the right side of his abdomen.
The Juggernaut:
brand (2).gif
Located on his back.

Last edited:
Name: Atrio

nickname: Reaver, The darkened

Sexuality: Straight

Apperance:

View attachment 81331

Powers: Black and Shadow magic

bio:
Atrio grew up in a family of criminals and corrupted souls. When he was 10 he was claimed by a evil spirit like the rest of his family but this spirit was different from the rest. It was overly powerful and pure evil. After that he became outcast-ed by his own family as well even though he never wished to be corrupt or cursed he had wished to be a healer and help people but the spirit known as the blackened (the spirit that claimed him) had other plans for him

Curses: Because of his work in black and shadow magic he has become corrupt by an ancient beast leaving his body scared with markings branding him as the demons. Most people call him a reaver because of this.
The Withered Lover:
View attachment 81332
Located on the left side of his neck.
The Broken Heart:
View attachment 81333
Located on his chest over where his heart is.
The bound woman:
View attachment 81334
Located on the right side of his abdomen.
The Juggernaut:
View attachment 81335
Located on his back.
Accepted. Don't go overboard on the powerful corruption though.

------------

Everyone else, sorry about my post yesterday I was in a lot of pain and now that my operation is done I'm a bit better so I'll be finishing my post now.

i wont i promise

Will be posting tomorrow!

So, I need input for right now. Do you guys still want to keep getting to know one another? Do you guys want to cause a big magic scene? Would you like Ingrid to mess with your heads to bring you all together? What do you guys want to do?

I'd like to get my post out before we go doing anything..

But , I'm good with either a big magic scene to see some people's abilities and or Ingrid messing about with them.

Awesome, and I'm waiting for everyone to put their inputs in before I do anything so you have plenty of time :)

The Ingrid making everyone meet with each other lol...after Shayla posts of course^^.

Okay, so once you guys head through the door you will be coming into a room looking like this. [spoili]
dark-empty-room-78uw6mtav.jpg
[/spoili]
Where the two people are in the picture Ingrid will soon teleport there but we'll have about two posts from everyone before she pops in. Once you get in the room the door closes and there is no getting out. Andd once you enter the enchantment making you want to go in is no longer in effect and your characters can try to get out how they choose, but don't let them escape.

Okay my post of Dragomir feeling the effect is up^^. Hope you like it.

Okay my post of Dragomir feeling the effect is up^^. Hope you like it.
Your post is wonderful! :)

----

I had Eva go in first, so you guys had something to come into and not just have to make it up on your own. I mean if anyone wants to I can edit Eva out.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Your post is wonderful! :)

----

I had Eva go in first, so you guys had something to come into and not just have to make it up on your own. I mean if anyone wants to I can edit Eva out.
Nope that works for me...had Dragomir just feel the pain, didn't know what the room looked like or whatever so now I do, next post aftr everyone else will be him going into the place^^.

Reactions: Dramma
I'll try to get something up asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.