Hiding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since his powers cause nosebleeds and headaches, Dragomir would be safer with group magic, which is why in the rp he won't use most of his stronger magic telekinesis and projection until around other powerful witches and warlocks.

Iris will probably remain in a group and attempt to protect others due to the nature of her curse.

Okay awesome, now are we going to have met each other before the wedding (The starting point of the RP) or do you guys want to meet there?

The IC is up but I wouldn't post until we figure some more stuff out.

I personally would like Dragomir to.meet everyone at the wedding, just because it would be cooler to see how relationships develop.

Same goes for Iris I'd have to say though I'm not sure how Huntress and the other's feel yet on it.

I APOLOGIZE FOR MY LATE CS. I'M A BIT BUSY WITH SCHOOL WORK AS OF LATE. T^T
cb784bcd0813b30f1d45b70c5d77eadf.jpg

4361373.png

(Faceclaim: Nastya Kusakina.)

♦ Age: ♦

♦ Gender: ♦
Female.

♦ Sexuality: ♦
Straight.

♦ Appearance: ♦

[spoili]
superthumb.jpg
[/spoili]

[spoili]
14e2dd08d437a4377371fd0d76bd31e5.jpg
[/spoili]

[spoili]
original.gif
[/spoili]

♦ Job: ♦
Cerce has been working as a waitress for two years. She's content with her occupation.

♦ Magic Specialties: ♦
A witch with the familiarities of:
Voodoo ♦ Tarot Cards ♦ Pyrokinesis

♦ Bio: ♦
Cerce Zenovia has always been taught as a little girl to be good and use her powers for the good of all. She didn't understand what her parents meant by 'powers' but as time aged and Cerce got older, Cerce found out that she was ready to become a witch. She was trained by her mother, Alice, in a small house located in Maine. During her training, Cerce was always playing with sources of heat, sparking the mind of her mother to teach Cerce pyrokinesis. One day, when Cerce was only 10, she was able to spawn small flames in the palm of her hand. But such a small flame caused a death in the Zenovia family. Right after her father, Rory, had died, she learned that she wasn't supposed to light flames so close to her beloved ones. She was only ten, but her mother never forgave her child.
Burdened with the 5 Stages of Grief, Cerce locked herself up in her bedroom bit by bit until she never came out of her room again.
She had been practicing Wiccan methods over the years and she has grown accustomed to the ways of Magick. When Cerce was a full grown adult, she left her room, only to find her mother MIA. Alice was nowhere to be found, and Cerce was oblivious to adult life and society. For a few years, she has been lying to others to get out of trouble due to her lack in social knowledge, but it stopped when she was cursed. Because of the Lying Curse, Cerce has always been on her best behavior ever since.

♦ Curses: ♦
Cerce has been caught in many lies over the years, and now, it's finally caught up to her. She can no longer tell a lie, no matter how hard she tries to resist it.

fefa58efd70bd23076b6df9ebb6c2e32.jpg

I APOLOGIZE FOR MY LATE CS. I'M A BIT BUSY WITH SCHOOL WORK AS OF LATE. T^T
cb784bcd0813b30f1d45b70c5d77eadf.jpg

4361373.png

(Faceclaim: Nastya Kusakina.)

♦ Age: ♦

♦ Gender: ♦
Female.

♦ Sexuality: ♦
Straight.

♦ Appearance: ♦

[spoili]
superthumb.jpg
[/spoili]

[spoili]
14e2dd08d437a4377371fd0d76bd31e5.jpg
[/spoili]

[spoili]
original.gif
[/spoili]

♦ Job: ♦
Cerce has been working as a waitress for two years. She's content with her occupation.

♦ Magic Specialties: ♦
A witch with the familiarities of:
Voodoo ♦ Tarot Cards ♦ Pyrokinesis

♦ Bio: ♦
Cerce Zenovia has always been taught as a little girl to be good and use her powers for the good of all. She didn't understand what her parents meant by 'powers' but as time aged and Cerce got older, Cerce found out that she was ready to become a witch. She was trained by her mother, Alice, in a small house located in Maine. During her training, Cerce was always playing with sources of heat, sparking the mind of her mother to teach Cerce pyrokinesis. One day, when Cerce was only 10, she was able to spawn small flames in the palm of her hand. But such a small flame caused a death in the Zenovia family. Right after her father, Rory, had died, she learned that she wasn't supposed to light flames so close to her beloved ones. She was only ten, but her mother never forgave her child.
Burdened with the 5 Stages of Grief, Cerce locked herself up in her bedroom bit by bit until she never came out of her room again.
She had been practicing Wiccan methods over the years and she has grown accustomed to the ways of Magick. When Cerce was a full grown adult, she left her room, only to find her mother MIA. Alice was nowhere to be found, and Cerce was oblivious to adult life and society. For a few years, she has been lying to others to get out of trouble due to her lack in social knowledge, but it stopped when she was cursed. Because of the Lying Curse, Cerce has always been on her best behavior ever since.

♦ Curses: ♦
Cerce has been caught in many lies over the years, and now, it's finally caught up to her. She can no longer tell a lie, no matter how hard she tries to resist it.

fefa58efd70bd23076b6df9ebb6c2e32.jpg

Accepted and don't be sorry! :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Jihae
Thanks for the accept @Dramma I look forward to exploring your really cool concept with everyone.

I was thinking that Justyn would never have met the other characters or at the very least not know of their magical talents. Happy to do some IC prologue with anyone who wants to know him before the wedding.

Ohhh, they start at a wedding?

Interesting.

Well I'm open to relationships if anyone wants to discuss/arrange anything.

Well for me is anyone interested in having something planned future wise with Iris? I'm open to ideas and thoughts to discuss..

Just PM me :)

Weddings. I quite like weddings. Are we going to build up our relationships at the wedding? Or is it all pre-made? Because, my little Cerce over here is pretty lonely and needs some partnerships.
88769_1393546907.gif

Well for me I want Dragomir to meet people in the rp, organically. Depending on personalities, well see who Dragomir clicks with or not...so it feels realer to me.

I'm gonna make it so we don't know each other before the wedding and if you guys wanna know...the wedding is for Ingrid Beauchamp, which in our roleplay is a very very powerful witch. So anyway that's where we'll be meeting we can start the IC tomorrow probably.

Also there will be some bumps in the road throughout the plot so our witches and warlocks can use their powers, but you guys will see that when it comes.

Can't wait for tomorrow lol.

I KNEW THIS HAD TO DO WITH WITCHES OF EAST END! Muahaha.

Tomorrow? Ugh I'm so impatient. :P

• Love
Reactions: Dramma
Name: Levi Merrick

Sexuality: Straight

Abilities: None ( wolfblood)

Appearance: Of Native American descent, Levi has been around Witches and warlocks his whole life. He has tanned skin, and thick dark hair. He is about 6'1" and weighs 175 lbs.

Bio: His parents were killed by vamps when he was a boy, since he comes from a family of wolfbloods. He didn't really have that many close friends growing up, and was raised by an uncle after his parents were killed. He has no living family, and is in no relationship. He's kind of a lone wolf, not really belonging to any one group. He likes to have a good time, but can be fiercely protective and loyal if him or any of his friends are threatened.

image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Levi Merrick

Sexuality: Straight

Abilities: None ( wolfblood)

Appearance: Of Native American descent, Levi has been around Witches and warlocks his whole life. He has tanned skin, and thick dark hair. He is about 6'1" and weighs 175 lbs.

Bio: His parents were killed by vamps, since he comes from a family of wolfbloods. He turns into a timber wolf at will.

View attachment 81051 View attachment 81052
Almost accepted, we don't really have vamps in this roleplay and with werewolves I don't want them to really have the will to change all the time. So the catch is changing forms is extremely painful and while you're changing it's a very vulnerable time for you. It also doesn't take 3 seconds it takes a bit longer. Also your bio I'd like a bit more about his childhood or something.

Everyone else you can now post in the IC, I Didn't make the scene too fancy or anything so you can help with setting etc.
So here it is enjoy! I'll be posting sometime today.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/hiding.119642/

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
I'm gonna try to post something later tonight. I have an insanely busy day today.

@daniel reaver You sign up here and any questions are asked here. As stated in the thread rules no OOC in the IC that you posted in. Although yes we are accepting.

Status
Not open for further replies.