Hi!

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Zypher

Can I transfer you to my manager?
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I'm good with both! I can lead or follow and I'm equally okay with either. (Although it can change depending on the scene too!)
Favorite Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
Genre You DON'T Like
Smut. It's not that I dislike it, I just can't write it out, I'm better at just writing smut scenes by myself.
Hey everyone, just signed up for Iwaku! For those of you that don't remember I'm Zypher from Moonwings waaaaaaaaaaay back when but now I'm back here! I look forward to roleplaying with lots of you!

Diana

Owlmageddon comes. Ò◇Ó
BENEFACTOR
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
My Usual Online Time
5PM - 5AM Daily
Crawling up from the depths of the sea, you mangey varmint! D:<

M

Myrnodyn

I've never been to moonwings...but Iwaku did exist already back then, I think. I'd have to ask Diana. XD

XD but welcome here regardless.
What follows will be a whole mess of people that give you good advice and tips. IF they warn you about me...don't listen...I'm harmless.

Zypher

Roleplay Invitations
Writing Levels
Male, Female
I'm good with both! I can lead or follow and I'm equally okay with either. (Although it can change depending on the scene too!)
Favorite Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
Genre You DON'T Like
Smut. It's not that I dislike it, I just can't write it out, I'm better at just writing smut scenes by myself.
Awww Dia-No-Kami! I missed you! I promise to be a good boy~

Oh and Myr-San! It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm sure you're quite harmless. Just beware of my overly chipper attitude! (One of these days I'll act my age!)

A

Arsenal XA4

He acts up I'm throwing him in the Brig.

Diana

Owlmageddon comes. Ò◇Ó
BENEFACTOR
Roleplay Invitations
My Usual Online Time
5PM - 5AM Daily
Iwaku was created during that last year/two years of Moonwings! (Yaaaay for Community History!)

You better roleplay. >> I have sticks for beatings...

Of course you WOULD pick the day I'm going to shut down everything for an hour or two to run an upgrade. >:D

Zypher

Roleplay Invitations
Writing Levels
Male, Female
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Ah! well of course I'm not going to be convenient for you! I like causing a bit o' mischief! But rest assured, I'm already looking through RPs to join!

Torsty

Super Peace Busters Always Together, Forever!
Cause thats all that MW is, history!..........

And welcome to the forum! :D

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
No Preferences
I'm fine with doing both, but it depends on the situation and how comfortable I am with the RP, plot, or subject matter of the RP.
Favorite Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
Genre You DON'T Like
Uhhh..... That's hard.
Welcome to the site! If you need any help at all, we're all happy to help!

I

Ike Sapphire

Hello and welcome to the Iwaku if you have any questions just ask and we can help

*Walks off into the shadows*

S

Sweet~Taboo

HI! thats really all i have, but Hi!

Childish Grumpino

LET'S DO METH AND CHOP UP OUR NEIGHBOURS  ヲ 詠よ意イめフ
SECURITY DEPARTMENT
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Welcome to Iwaku, old bean.

Be wary of ninjas. They have a population boom this time of year and it takes us a wee while to cull their numbers.

T

Tain

Welcome to the party, please mind the gap

A

Arsenal XA4

*Carl kicks Tain into said gap.*

Hey, watch your step, kid.

Seriously, someone should do something about that gap.

*Engineers bring bridging equipment and bridge the gap.*

There we go...

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
No Preferences
I'm fine with doing both, but it depends on the situation and how comfortable I am with the RP, plot, or subject matter of the RP.
Favorite Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
Genre You DON'T Like
Uhhh..... That's hard.
Carl, no insanity-style spam in newb threads.