Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
Hey everyone, just signed up for Iwaku! For those of you that don't remember I'm Zypher from Moonwings waaaaaaaaaaay back when but now I'm back here! I look forward to roleplaying with lots of you!

Crawling up from the depths of the sea, you mangey varmint! D:<

I've never been to moonwings...but Iwaku did exist already back then, I think. I'd have to ask Diana. XD

XD but welcome here regardless.
What follows will be a whole mess of people that give you good advice and tips. IF they warn you about me...don't listen...I'm harmless.

Awww Dia-No-Kami! I missed you! I promise to be a good boy~

Oh and Myr-San! It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm sure you're quite harmless. Just beware of my overly chipper attitude! (One of these days I'll act my age!)

Iwaku was created during that last year/two years of Moonwings! (Yaaaay for Community History!)

You better roleplay. >> I have sticks for beatings...

Of course you WOULD pick the day I'm going to shut down everything for an hour or two to run an upgrade. >:D

Ah! well of course I'm not going to be convenient for you! I like causing a bit o' mischief! But rest assured, I'm already looking through RPs to join!

Cause thats all that MW is, history!..........

And welcome to the forum! :D

Welcome to the site! If you need any help at all, we're all happy to help!

Hello and welcome to the Iwaku if you have any questions just ask and we can help

*Walks off into the shadows*

Welcome to Iwaku, old bean.

Be wary of ninjas. They have a population boom this time of year and it takes us a wee while to cull their numbers.

*Carl kicks Tain into said gap.*

Hey, watch your step, kid.

Seriously, someone should do something about that gap.

*Engineers bring bridging equipment and bridge the gap.*

There we go...

Carl, no insanity-style spam in newb threads.