• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

genki-

Vomitter of emotions
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Online Availability
Weekends 11-5; Weekdays anytime up to 12AM
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Modern, Horror, Magical/ Supernatural, Yaoi, Yuri, Romance, anc Sci-Fi.
I'm embarrassed, I put this in the wrong section. Haaaah

Hi there! I'm a newbie here, but I'm not a newbie to roleplaying! I like literate roleplays, and I think it's fun to do illustrations alongside of some roleplays depending on how into it I get! I do singles, I can do doubles and I'm not that big of a fan of group roleplays, thus why I'm just asking for one on ones. I like to do romances, but I can do most things really. I like gay male pairings, but I also like lesbian plots as well, but it depends on the plot for both of them.

Real Life

Arranged Marriage
Best Friends
Bands
Forbidden Romance
Neighbors
School Scenarios
K-Pop clebs
Visual Kei rockers

Fantasy
Angel x Demon <---- I kind of have a plot for this one
Angel x human
Any being x any being really
Demon x human
Elf x Demon (that one is fun too! )
Human x Reaper
Mermen
Steampunk
Werewolves
Vampires
Victorian

I would like to rp with thee, also welcome

can I do an arranged marriage combined with one of the fantasy ideas.

I'm embarrassed, I put this in the wrong section. Haaaah
Hello! In the future, if you ever post something in the wrong section, you can always use the "Request Thread Moderation" form to get a staff member or community volunteer to move it for you. The form is at the bottom of the page under "Site Functions" or at the bottom of the side menu.

Happy roleplaying. :D

Hello! In the future, if you ever post something in the wrong section, you can always use the "Request Thread Moderation" form to get a staff member or community volunteer to move it for you. The form is at the bottom of the page under "Site Functions" or at the bottom of the side menu.

Happy roleplaying. :D
OH GOSH. Thank you! I'll definitely keep that in mind next time it happens haha I'm so sorry again!

Reactions: Peregrine
Another Kpop and Visual Kei fanatic! :D Other than those two, I'm cool with: best friends, arranged marriage, and forbidden romance (even though the last one seems to be my "specialty".) ... I can also do anything from the 'Fantasy' section. :D

Hey there I was wondering during if you'd like to do the arranged marriage and perhaps school scenario with me if so please let me know thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.