Hi there!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Noire32, Mar 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm embarrassed, I put this in the wrong section. Haaaah

Hi there! I'm a newbie here, but I'm not a newbie to roleplaying! I like literate roleplays, and I think it's fun to do illustrations alongside of some roleplays depending on how into it I get! I do singles, I can do doubles and I'm not that big of a fan of group roleplays, thus why I'm just asking for one on ones. I like to do romances, but I can do most things really. I like gay male pairings, but I also like lesbian plots as well, but it depends on the plot for both of them.

Real Life

Arranged Marriage
    Best Friends
    Bands
    Forbidden Romance
    Neighbors
    School Scenarios
    K-Pop clebs
    Visual Kei rockers

Fantasy
    Angel x Demon <---- I kind of have a plot for this one
    Angel x human
    Any being x any being really
    Demon x human
    Elf x Demon (that one is fun too! )
    Human x Reaper
    Mermen
    Steampunk
    Werewolves
    Vampires
    Victorian

2. I would like to rp with thee, also welcome

3. can I do an arranged marriage combined with one of the fantasy ideas.

4. Hello! In the future, if you ever post something in the wrong section, you can always use the "Request Thread Moderation" form to get a staff member or community volunteer to move it for you. The form is at the bottom of the page under "Site Functions" or at the bottom of the side menu.

Happy roleplaying. :D

5. OH GOSH. Thank you! I'll definitely keep that in mind next time it happens haha I'm so sorry again!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Another Kpop and Visual Kei fanatic! :D Other than those two, I'm cool with: best friends, arranged marriage, and forbidden romance (even though the last one seems to be my "specialty".) ... I can also do anything from the 'Fantasy' section. :D

7. Hey there I was wondering during if you'd like to do the arranged marriage and perhaps school scenario with me if so please let me know thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.