Hi everyone!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamer

Don't you let your heart grow numb to everyone
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
Constantly changing, but usually from evening on (EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern | Psychological | Drama | Horror | Suspense | Thriller | Anime | Mystery | Victorian/Medieval or Feudal era | Hurt/Comfort | Twisted romances | Anything dark
Hey guys! I'm Sana. :3 That's not my real name but it might as well be lol. I'm not really new here since I used to have an account on this site, but life happened so I went away for a while. I just recently came back, and I think my account was deleted? So here I am again!

I love rping and I tend to mostly stick to yaoi or MxM roleplays but I can do MxF at random times if the mood hits. I love anything dark, twisted, or horror-based but I do like happy endings and outcomes and the like. I also enjoy fandoms. Some other interests of mine are anime, drawing, swimming, and cosplaying! Oh, and making friends!!

I like to think I'm a friendly person so just hit me up whenever and maybe we can work something out. Thanks for reading!! :3

Well, welcome back Sana! :D

Oooh welcome back to Iwaku, fellow horror lover! I also enjoy the scary stuff a lot, it gives a rush to watch or read them. ^^

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us staffers. We're the people with the red user names. :) See you around!

Welcome back!

Sana sounds like the name of @Hana and my love child > w>

@Diana Awww thanks so much Diana!!! :'D It's great to be back!

@Hana Thank youuuu! Ooooh you like horror too? That's awesome!! :3 You said it, horror is so fun.. I love getting scared hehehe
But thanks again! I'll def keep that in mind! ^-^ Hope to see you around too fellow horror fan!

@Sen AHH you ninja'd me! But thank you!! Hehe and it does doesn't it? That's what I was thinking too xD Love child..... so cute! I love how the two of you seem to have matching avatar styles almost

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mu and Hana
Welcome back Sana! I hope you have lots of fun!

Welcome back!

@Touch of Insanity Thank you so much!! You better believe I will! :3

@Kagayours Thank you!! :'D I love your avatar and username haha

@Poe Dameron Awww thanks so much! I hope so too, but I'm sure it will be xD Hehehe.. I just have to get used to this site again

Sana, welcome to Iwaku!

I hope you enjoy your stay here. Have a blast because the community is excellent.

If there is anything you're curious about, let me know and I'll help to the best of my ability. :)

@Akashi Thanks so much!! :3 I'm sure I will enjoy my stay and have a blast!
And that's so kind of you.. if I have any questions, I'll let you know for sure! Also I just have to say that I love your username, avatar and signature..... such love, all of it xD

@Ali Thanks so much!! I appreciate it lots! ^-^

Welcome back ^_^

Welcome, welcome! I know you're not exactly new, but still, heh. And dark, twisted, and horror-based is something this site is sorely lacking, as it can never have enough, can it?! Hope you enjoy your time here!

and don't worry a lot of people do the fake name thing >_>

Welcome back to Iwaku! I love your name! <3

ACK sorry this post is late!!

@- Falcon - Thanks so much Falcon, I appreciate it lots! <3

@Dec Thank you! :D If one thing is certain, it's that I can never get enough of dark, twisted, horror-based things xD And I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one! But thanks so much again, I'll definitely enjoy my stay! ^-^ Hopefully I can find more horror-based things around, hehehe
Also that's great to know! >w<

@Isla Awww thanks so much! :3 I'm happy you like my name and I really love yours too! It's so pretty~~~ *w*

Status
Not open for further replies.