Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
Constantly changing, but usually from evening on (EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern | Psychological | Drama | Horror | Suspense | Thriller | Anime | Mystery | Victorian/Medieval or Feudal era | Hurt/Comfort | Twisted romances | Anything dark
Hey guys! I'm Sana. :3 That's not my real name but it might as well be lol. I'm not really new here since I used to have an account on this site, but life happened so I went away for a while. I just recently came back, and I think my account was deleted? So here I am again!

I love rping and I tend to mostly stick to yaoi or MxM roleplays but I can do MxF at random times if the mood hits. I love anything dark, twisted, or horror-based but I do like happy endings and outcomes and the like. I also enjoy fandoms. Some other interests of mine are anime, drawing, swimming, and cosplaying! Oh, and making friends!!

I like to think I'm a friendly person so just hit me up whenever and maybe we can work something out. Thanks for reading!! :3

Well, welcome back Sana! :D

Oooh welcome back to Iwaku, fellow horror lover! I also enjoy the scary stuff a lot, it gives a rush to watch or read them. ^^

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us staffers. We're the people with the red user names. :) See you around!

Welcome back!

Sana sounds like the name of @Hana and my love child > w>

@Diana Awww thanks so much Diana!!! :'D It's great to be back!

@Hana Thank youuuu! Ooooh you like horror too? That's awesome!! :3 You said it, horror is so fun.. I love getting scared hehehe
But thanks again! I'll def keep that in mind! ^-^ Hope to see you around too fellow horror fan!

@Sen AHH you ninja'd me! But thank you!! Hehe and it does doesn't it? That's what I was thinking too xD Love child..... so cute! I love how the two of you seem to have matching avatar styles almost

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mu and Hana
Welcome back Sana! I hope you have lots of fun!

Welcome back!

@Touch of Insanity Thank you so much!! You better believe I will! :3

@Kagayours Thank you!! :'D I love your avatar and username haha

@Poe Dameron Awww thanks so much! I hope so too, but I'm sure it will be xD Hehehe.. I just have to get used to this site again

Sana, welcome to Iwaku!

I hope you enjoy your stay here. Have a blast because the community is excellent.

If there is anything you're curious about, let me know and I'll help to the best of my ability. :)

@Akashi Thanks so much!! :3 I'm sure I will enjoy my stay and have a blast!
And that's so kind of you.. if I have any questions, I'll let you know for sure! Also I just have to say that I love your username, avatar and signature..... such love, all of it xD

@Ali Thanks so much!! I appreciate it lots! ^-^

Welcome back ^_^

Welcome, welcome! I know you're not exactly new, but still, heh. And dark, twisted, and horror-based is something this site is sorely lacking, as it can never have enough, can it?! Hope you enjoy your time here!

and don't worry a lot of people do the fake name thing >_>

Welcome back to Iwaku! I love your name! <3

ACK sorry this post is late!!

@- Falcon - Thanks so much Falcon, I appreciate it lots! <3

@Dec Thank you! :D If one thing is certain, it's that I can never get enough of dark, twisted, horror-based things xD And I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one! But thanks so much again, I'll definitely enjoy my stay! ^-^ Hopefully I can find more horror-based things around, hehehe
Also that's great to know! >w<

@Isla Awww thanks so much! :3 I'm happy you like my name and I really love yours too! It's so pretty~~~ *w*

Status
Not open for further replies.