Hi Darlings....

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RisingPhoenix

Original poster
Well hello there everyone. My name is RisingPhoenix. You can call me Rise, Phoenix, or James, either works. I was invited here by one of your members and I must say this place is rather lovely. I enjoy roleplaying, why else would I be here? But seriously I do enjoy roleplaying. I am very adaptable to all types of stories and roles but my favorite is Romance, Magical/Fantasy. I do play Bisexual and Homosexual characters, but I like to portray different sides of characters. Character Development is a big thing for me.

Now that I've told you what type of stories I like, I'll tell you a little about me. I'm 27, I work and I go to school full-time. I am an avid gamer as well, and I enjoy life to the fullest. I am very understanding and in the process of actually writing a story about a college student who falls in love with the "bad guy" and things go from there. I love music, I used to sing in the choir at church, but I am open to all genres of music.

I am on Skype, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat, so if you want to add me just let me know and i'll send you my usernames. I am excited about joining a few stories here, and I look forward to meeting new people and having a blast.

S

Surrender To Hope

Original poster
Wow, a missed introduction. So sorry. Hey RisingPhoenix, welcome to Iwaku. Avid gamer, awesome. What games are you into? By the way good luck with your story.

B

Baddamobs

Original poster
Jeez, not like Iwaku to let a intro slip by. Regardless, welcome to the fold, friend!

R

RisingPhoenix

Original poster
Thank you for the welcome. I am into FPS and RPG..... I love The Last of Us and it's multiplayer is awesome as well. I haven't played in a while. I have played Elder Scrolls Online and I have played Diablo..... I also have played Modern Warfare as well. So I've played a few games that I enjoyed.

Ai

The Red Queen
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
Welcome to Iwaku Phoenix!

Love the name by the way, Phoenixes are a personal favourite of mine <3 and you're a musician too, even cooler! haha

Lovely to have you aboard, we hope you enjoy it here!

S

Surrender To Hope

Original poster
@RisingPhoenix

Cool! I played the Last of Us too. First time was on my ps3 then I got a free copy once I got my ps4. I need to play it again. You got quite a few games under your belt.

R

RisingPhoenix

Original poster
@Surrender To Hope yes I do play a lot, but I love roleplaying as well it helps me exercise my creativity.

Ai Ai I absolutely love the Phoenix, it is so iconic. I love music as well but my degree after I graduate college will be in either Mathematics or Game Design.

D

Drake Vampiron

Original poster
Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss an rp or even take a look at my group rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

R

RisingPhoenix

Original poster
Thank you darling, any greeting is a great one to me. I appreciate the warm welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.