Hi Darlings....

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RisingPhoenix

Original poster
Well hello there everyone. My name is RisingPhoenix. You can call me Rise, Phoenix, or James, either works. I was invited here by one of your members and I must say this place is rather lovely. I enjoy roleplaying, why else would I be here? But seriously I do enjoy roleplaying. I am very adaptable to all types of stories and roles but my favorite is Romance, Magical/Fantasy. I do play Bisexual and Homosexual characters, but I like to portray different sides of characters. Character Development is a big thing for me.

Now that I've told you what type of stories I like, I'll tell you a little about me. I'm 27, I work and I go to school full-time. I am an avid gamer as well, and I enjoy life to the fullest. I am very understanding and in the process of actually writing a story about a college student who falls in love with the "bad guy" and things go from there. I love music, I used to sing in the choir at church, but I am open to all genres of music.

I am on Skype, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat, so if you want to add me just let me know and i'll send you my usernames. I am excited about joining a few stories here, and I look forward to meeting new people and having a blast.

Wow, a missed introduction. So sorry. Hey RisingPhoenix, welcome to Iwaku. Avid gamer, awesome. What games are you into? By the way good luck with your story.

Jeez, not like Iwaku to let a intro slip by. Regardless, welcome to the fold, friend!

Thank you for the welcome. I am into FPS and RPG..... I love The Last of Us and it's multiplayer is awesome as well. I haven't played in a while. I have played Elder Scrolls Online and I have played Diablo..... I also have played Modern Warfare as well. So I've played a few games that I enjoyed.

Welcome to Iwaku Phoenix!

Love the name by the way, Phoenixes are a personal favourite of mine <3 and you're a musician too, even cooler! haha

Lovely to have you aboard, we hope you enjoy it here!

80e794650d2732548b8c6d6e9f60cf3d.jpg

@RisingPhoenix

Cool! I played the Last of Us too. First time was on my ps3 then I got a free copy once I got my ps4. I need to play it again. You got quite a few games under your belt.

@Surrender To Hope yes I do play a lot, but I love roleplaying as well it helps me exercise my creativity.

@Red Velvet I absolutely love the Phoenix, it is so iconic. I love music as well but my degree after I graduate college will be in either Mathematics or Game Design.

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss an rp or even take a look at my group rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

Thank you darling, any greeting is a great one to me. I appreciate the warm welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.