Heya! Strange has come to stay!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by PavellumPendulum to join our community. Please click here to register.
E

everstrange

Original poster
Heya! Obviously I'm a newbie here to the forum. It's been a long long long time since I've been on an RP forum and I miss it. Anyone hear of Anime Requiem? That was the site that I used to RP from back in high school.

Regardless, I'm an avid writer but college kinda sorta got in the way and I'm looking for a creative outlet like an RP forum like this. I'm one of those people who reads a story and a character pops in my head. I usually will lean towards female because write what you know right? But I love an occasional male or non human characters.

I love vampire stories (not a fan of recent vampire books because that just defies what vampirism has been about in literature). I also love a good scary story, fantasy-wonderful!, sensual-fun! (if you guys do those, if not...totally fine!), or just a plain good fun one too! Doesn't matter the setting or anything like that. I have one rule and it is: it's gotta be intriguing!

If you don't want to call me everstrange, Strange or Jules will do fine.

I'm looking forward to meeting a bunch of you-but if I disappear a few days from the forum just know I consider academics my numero uno priority. I will always be back at least by the weekend. That's a promise!!

Oi! I should warn you! I just picked up & finished the Doctor Who series so I apologize. But I can tell you it's not the only thing I love obviously.

Awesome! I love me some strange!

Welcome to Iwaku, I'm October nice to meet you : )

Hahaha thanks! It's nice to meet you October (I like your name!)