Heya! Strange has come to stay!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
E

everstrange

Original poster
Heya! Obviously I'm a newbie here to the forum. It's been a long long long time since I've been on an RP forum and I miss it. Anyone hear of Anime Requiem? That was the site that I used to RP from back in high school.

Regardless, I'm an avid writer but college kinda sorta got in the way and I'm looking for a creative outlet like an RP forum like this. I'm one of those people who reads a story and a character pops in my head. I usually will lean towards female because write what you know right? But I love an occasional male or non human characters.

I love vampire stories (not a fan of recent vampire books because that just defies what vampirism has been about in literature). I also love a good scary story, fantasy-wonderful!, sensual-fun! (if you guys do those, if not...totally fine!), or just a plain good fun one too! Doesn't matter the setting or anything like that. I have one rule and it is: it's gotta be intriguing!

If you don't want to call me everstrange, Strange or Jules will do fine.

I'm looking forward to meeting a bunch of you-but if I disappear a few days from the forum just know I consider academics my numero uno priority. I will always be back at least by the weekend. That's a promise!!

Oi! I should warn you! I just picked up & finished the Doctor Who series so I apologize. But I can tell you it's not the only thing I love obviously.

Awesome! I love me some strange!

Welcome to Iwaku, I'm October nice to meet you : )

Hahaha thanks! It's nice to meet you October (I like your name!)