Hey... You... Wanna RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You had me at Cassandra. Comfortable with me playing an OC?

She's my favorite character, her, Mitsiguri, then Raphel, just because his fighting style is cheap.

Hawh. Alright and OC is fine. Cassandra is one of my fav too along with Xianghua. She so cutee:3

What kind of plot did you have for this?

I love her fighting style. I only did my one play through as Xianghua, thought she was okay.

After Cassandra's first fight, instead of meeting Rock she meets my character, and they travel together, fight, and become friends... Maybe more?

Alright. Yeah. We should make the plot something twisted.

Well, the character im designing... He doesn't have a soul... Nightmare has it.

Alrightt. So. Maybe I could make something up about get her older sister Sophitia back and we meet and decide to go together?

If you're still up for another partner, I'm down for it~

I think a mashup of the His Dark Materials setting and Final Masquerade would be possible after a bit of work. Wanna try to find such a plot with me?

I think a mashup of the His Dark Materials setting and Final Masquerade would be possible after a bit of work. Wanna try to find such a plot with me?

I already have a plot, how it figures into the canon I'm not a hundred percent sure, but it's a start.

Hey I was wondering if we could do a Vampire x Human role play ? I'd prefer to be human but I'm pretty flexible with plot lines.

Sorry everybody, I'm stocked with RPs at the moment. If I get some time I'll start some, but it's closed now. Unless I get something that knocks my socks off.

Status
Not open for further replies.