3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Yeah, I'm talking to you. Come inside... Look at the plots... Just don't make any sudden moves, or we'll have a problem.

Here's some guidelines:
Just give me something to reply to, I'm not asking for walls of text, but I just want enough content to give a meaningful reply to.
The obvious concerning god modding and meta gaming.
I play the male role, the male role, and only the male role. Maybe a female side character, if needed.
If romance is a factor in our RP, it has to be natural. As poetic and sweet as love at first site is, I just don't care for it.
Please be able to contribute to the plot, it is our RP after all.

Now the fun stuff, if you look past the old Soviet tactical grade nuclear weapons, you find my plots:

I currently don't have any I'm really dying to do, sorry community; I'll update this when I do. (8/14)

Here are some pairings I would be open to, if you feel so inclined to pitch me a plot.

Those in bold would be my preferred role, if neither are bolded, then it doesn't matter.

Werewolf Alpha x Lone Wolf
Werewolf x Human
Werewolf x Vampire
Hunter x Hunted (Could he anything)
Angel x Fallen Angel
Angel x Human
Vampire x Human
Assassin
x Target
Assassin x Assassin
Stalker x Spy

If you look past the rack of shotguns, you'll find various fandoms I'd like to play. I only play as OCs in Fandoms, although the actual characters can be interacted with. I am open to crossovers, too.

Books-
Anything Tom Clancy. Honestly, I would sell my soul for a good Clancy universe RP.
His Dark Materials by Phillip Pullman
1984 by George Orwell
The Strain Series

TV Shows
Burn Notice
Falling Skies
The Last Ship
Stargate

Games:
Splinter Cell
Ghost Recon
Halo
Borderlands
The Division
Soul Caliber (If I got a Cassandra x OC pairing I'd be set for life)
Saints Row III.

Songs:
If I could get an RP based off Linkin Park's Final Masquerade music video, I would be happy.

RWBY. If I got a good one, I'd be really happy.

So there you have it. Remember, if you have a score to settle, a country to blow off the map, or if you want to RP, just remember the name Reaper Six.

Last edited:
Hello Reaper I'm interested in doing the Bloodlines idea with you, if you don't mind of course.

Hello Reaper I'm interested in doing the Bloodlines idea with you, if you don't mind of course.

Possibly, I am currently negotiating with another user who beat you there, but if we decide not to do Bloodlines I will let you know. Did you have another plot idea in mind, based on my pairings?

I'd love to try Distant Thunder with you if it's open.

I'd love to try Distant Thunder with you if it's open.

I'm currently negotiating with that plot, if it opens up, possibly. Do you have any other suggestions based on the content I listed?

If it's still open I'd love to try After Heaven falls then.

I'd love to do the Werewolf Alpha x Werewolf Loner pair if it's still open ^^

I'd be up for either Werewolf x Vampire or Angel x Fallen Angel. :)

I'd be up for either Werewolf x Vampire or Angel x Fallen Angel. :)

I don't really have plots for either, other than the obvious chiche ones. Do you have any ideas?

Oi!~
You still have plots open? I'd be glad to try any.

Hey.

I am interested in one of your Ideas xD. I already have sent you an Pm.

Hopes to hear from you soon :)

Hey there. I am up for any of your pairings, depending on what sort of werewolves and vampires we are dealing with. I am also interested in a RWBY-verse rp with OCs if that's a thing you would be willing to try.

Oi!~
You still have plots open? I'd be glad to try any.

What kind of pairings are you looking for?

Hey there. I am up for any of your pairings, depending on what sort of werewolves and vampires we are dealing with. I am also interested in a RWBY-verse rp with OCs if that's a thing you would be willing to try.

Depends on the plots, but I have my own breeds for both. But RWBY... Yes. Yes, and yes. Did you have any ideas for plot, or should we just semi follow the story?

I would be interested in roleplaying your original breeds.
I was actually hoping you'd have a plot in mind, and no, I would want something more original than just following the story. So if you're really craving a RWBY rp, I'd be happy to take some time and make up a plot.

Hunter x Hunted (Could he anything)
Angel x Fallen Angel
I would also go for a Soulcalibur pairing.

Status
Not open for further replies.