Hey You~ (MxM, FxF, MxF,FxM)

• Thread starter MistressShadow/MasterFerlin
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MistressShadow/MasterFerlin

Original poster
Hello I'm Shadow/Ferlin I play many genders and sexualities along with many diverse characters. I Do not ask for anything but proper grammar at least I will never yell at you or make fun of you for it. I'm looking for some partners to fill my roleplay heart up with joy?? Will you save a poor girl/boy today??

Just kidding anyway I mirror post so what ever you give me I will work off that. I love all genres and pairings. I'm drop out friendly so if you drop out of a roleplay I wont bite just tell me.

I love all genres but my favorites are Sci-fi, Fantasy, and Supernatural. If I don't mention any pairings you like feel free to pm me some pairings as I said I do all genres! I just don't do fandoms so no fandoms please. Thank you!

Greetings my teddy bears. You see I play both the pants and skirts in a MXM relationship. Most of all roleplays lead to romance at some point in the story. Basic nature I suppose. Well onto pairings WEll you see I do everything and anything I love Sci-fi, Fantasy, And supernatural though those are my main genres I freaking love. I do have a few I could share: (The more :heart:'s the more I like it)

KnightxPrince :heart::heart::heart:
VampireKingxHumanServant:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
WerewolfxVampire:heart::heart::heart:
VampireSirexNewlyTurnedVampire:heart::heart::heart:
AlienXAlien:heart:
AlienXScientist:heart::heart::heart:
HumanTestSubjectXAlien:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
ElfPrinceXPixiePrince:heart:
ElfXElf:heart::heart:
TrollXPixieboy:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
PixieXPixie:heart::heart::heart:

We could also do some thing completely different! some thing I've come up with. And any other suggestions are welcome.

Well hello my beautiful/handsome angels~ I'm both the Pants and the Skirts in a FXF Relationship so what ever you classify as I will be more than happy to go along with it. Pairings!: (The more :heart:'s the more I like)

VampirePrincessXBloodSlave:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
MistressXSlave:heart::heart::heart:
ServantXVampireQueen:heart:
ElvenQueenXNekoPrincess:heart::heart:
Elf PeasantX FairyGirl:heart::heart::heart:
ElvenStudentXDragonKinTeacher:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

We could also do some thing completely different! some thing I've come up with.And any other suggestions are welcome.

Good Evening my Roses...you see I am a man of Pure Passion and Romance. But I prefer romance to build up not just be rushed into. Amuse me~ Pairings; (The more :heart:'s the more I like)

VampireXhuman:heart::heart:
VampireXWerewolf:heart::heart:
WerewolfXHuman:heart::heart::heart::heart:
WerewolfXWerewolf:heart::heart:
AlienXAlien:heart::heart::heart::heart:
AlienXScientist:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
ScientistXScientistAssistant:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
AlienXHumanTestSubject:heart::heart::heart:
ElvenPrincessXNekoRebel:heart::heart::heart:
ElfXPixieboy:heart::heart::heart::heart:
ElfboyXFairyGirl:heart::heart::heart:
TeacherXStudent:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Well hello you handsome devils you. I am Shadow here to tell you...well I already explained up top so you know get to scrolling and reading. Anyway I must write some pairings!: (The more :heart:'s the more I like)

VampireXhuman:heart::heart::heart::heart:
VampireXWerewolf:heart::heart:
WerewolfXHuman:heart::heart:
MasterXBloodSlave:heart::heart::heart::heart:
MistressXBloodSlave:heart::heart::heart::heart:
WerewolfXWerewolf:heart::heart:
AlienXAlien:heart::heart:
AlienXScientist:heart::heart::heart:
ScientistXScientistAssistant:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
AlienXHumanTestSubject:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
ElvenPrincessXNekoRebel:heart::heart:
ElfXPixieboy:heart::heart::heart:
ElfboyXFairyGirl:heart::heart::heart:
TeacherXStudent:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Izurich
I'd be willing to do any of the mxm ones!!!

Shoot me a Pm of all the pairings you really enjoy and maybe some of your own! And if you'd be interested in doing my original idea with me. Please and Thank you!!

Shoot me a Pm of all the pairings you really enjoy and maybe some of your own! And if you'd be interested in doing my original idea with me. Please and Thank you!!
Hm, for some reason it isn't allowing me to PM you?

HHHIIIIIII I'm really interested in your fxf servant x vampire queen!

I'm really interested in any of your mxm, mxf, or fxm. It doesn't really matter to me.

Alright message me

I'm interested in either

VampireKingx Human servant
Elven studentx Dragonkin teacher.

I also have my own idea..

If it is still open I would like to see if you would like to do VampireKingxHumanServant or VampireSirexNewlyTurnedVampire?

VampirePrincessXBloodSlave maybe? FxF

Mistress x bloodslave for you female and me male?

I don't know if we had talked or not
TeacherXStudent sounds good, or you can check out my search.

I'm down for vampxhuman and teacherxstudent for you male me female!

Status
Not open for further replies.