Hey You~ (MxM, FxF, MxF,FxM)

• Thread starter MistressShadow/MasterFerlin
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm kind of new to the site, just a few minutes old, lol.
Some of the genres that you mention sound like a blast to me.

MxM that I might be willing to participate in:
VampireKingxHumanServant - I have a prince character that, in a different RP, wound up getting dragged to a new world by a female that his servant had saved. The RP died soon after this scene, leaving the young adult kind of stranded. So, roleplaying out his capture and relation to a vampire king could be a lot of fun.

He's the only son, rebellious against his family (since he feels like their actions hurt the people of his kingdom), both parents are alive, and only has his servants for company most of the time before he was dragged into the new world.

-Kai's image- (done on a base and also old art)

WerewolfxVampire - Fyethe was born a werewolf shapeshifter. He's forced to change to the beast during full moons, but any other time of the lunar calendar he is a human with the ability to shift into a naturally colored dog (Except during the new moon). He and the beast are two separate consciousness of the same being. (so he doesn't remember what the beast does, but the beast and him share likes and dislikes, and sometimes flashes of the beast's control and emotions seep through to Fye's daily life.)

Again, he's a prince, but this time he's the youngest of three sons, and older than his sister. He doesn't like to stay cooped up for long, so often sneaks out. He is based on the element of fire, warm and protective, but quick to burn those around him without the intention to do so.

He's been burned twice, once by a human female and once by a werewolf male. (It's his own fault, though) So, at this point, he's kind of hesitant to be around others, but maybe another creature of the night could try and get him to open up again.

-Fye image- (Sorry it's not in color, and it's a few years old TT_TT)

A mxf Teacher x Student RP also seems fun. Depending on what your character is like, I can choose one of my own to play with them. (So you can be male or female and the student or teacher.) Most of my characters are anthro/furry/feral, but I can turn them into a human for the RP

Status
Not open for further replies.