1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hey There!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Sanctum, Dec 4, 2011.

1. HI! I'm a newb as you can tell, and I am Sanctum. You can call me any nickname you wish, as long as it's appropriate. :) I've had some RP experience from a few of my earlier obsessions, so I won't be completely hopless when I begin creating charries and such. ;) I can easily fit into any storyline/plot, as I am quite laid back and don't have any strong opinions... except that WAFFLE DOGS RULE!!

Hehe, anyways, I am almost aways up for the muse, though there are those occasional days where I just want to read peoples posts and not have to make my own stuff up. :P So yeah, I can't wait to get going.

~Sanctum

2. Welcome to Iwaku Sanctum~ Everyone here is super nice and I'm sure you won't have any problems fitting in around here. I'm always up for a role play so just contact me however you want and we can throw a plot together and get going. I'm up for anything except Yaoi...

Anyways, I hope you have fun here. ^^

3. WELLCOME WELLCOM
    *Dramtic pose next to kid*
    Look! a new member! lets wellcome her!
    *shakes Sanctums hand very fast* hello hello hello glad to have a new member here with us
    <------*makes this face*
    MY GOD MY STUDYS SAY
    WAFFLE DOGS DO RULE!!
    *chough cough* acording to my studys

4. You both just made my.... night-ish day-ish...ish. Not sure what to call 11:45 pm. ^^ By the way Kid, I have no idea what Yaoi is, so you're safe. :)

5. *sneaky giggle*
    Kid! should i tell her >:})

6. NO! Don't ruin her pure mind!!

7. OH I WILL!

She porboly googled it and found out lol XD

8. Hey there welcome to the Iwaku, You can call me Ike ^^
    Love the name by the way. Hope you feel welcome to the Iwaku.

9. Why hello! And welcome to the community! :D

10. welcome to iwaku ^^
    *wants to ruin her pure mind by showing her yaoi*
    must.. be ... nice... must .. be ...
    *forcing myself*
    Nice to meet you ^^

Btw if you want to have fun then google yaoi \(^^)/

11. WHAT IS A WAFFLE DOG.
    WHAT IS A WAFFLE DOG.
    IT SOUNDS LIKE A WONDERFUL THING!
    may I has one?
    :<

HELLO.
    WELCOME.<3<3
    -showers the newb in toilet paper and sparkly knives.-
    HAVE FUN ON THIS HERE SITE.

12. Haha, thanks. You guys are all so great. Hope to RP with you once I've made some characters! And I still don't know what Yaoi is. At the moment, I'm not sure I'll be wanting to find out. XD

13. Waffle Dogs....Like a waffle and a hot dog? Holy shiiiii

I want one, more than anything else in my life right now...

Welcome to Iwaku, Sanctum. I'm October Knight nice to meet you. I think you will find everything you are looking for in a RP site here. We have a wide variety of RPs as well as RPers.

Hope you enjoy your time here! Drop on by the Cbox and say hello!

14. Yaoi is two men together in a sexual, or lovey lovey way.<3
    Yuri is two women together in that same manner.

15. Now you know ^^
    And once you know it, you can't unknow it again :D hihih

16. Now you know and
    *crowed chines in*
    And kknowing is half the battle
    GO JOE!

17. Hi there, Sanctum, and welcome to Iwaku.
    It's nice to meet you - I'm Kitti!
    I doubt you'll be hopeless at all, but if you have any questions about anything, please feel free to ask!