Hey There!

S

Sanctum

Original poster
HI! I'm a newb as you can tell, and I am Sanctum. You can call me any nickname you wish, as long as it's appropriate. :) I've had some RP experience from a few of my earlier obsessions, so I won't be completely hopless when I begin creating charries and such. ;) I can easily fit into any storyline/plot, as I am quite laid back and don't have any strong opinions... except that WAFFLE DOGS RULE!!

Hehe, anyways, I am almost aways up for the muse, though there are those occasional days where I just want to read peoples posts and not have to make my own stuff up. :P So yeah, I can't wait to get going.

~Sanctum

Welcome to Iwaku Sanctum~ Everyone here is super nice and I'm sure you won't have any problems fitting in around here. I'm always up for a role play so just contact me however you want and we can throw a plot together and get going. I'm up for anything except Yaoi...

Anyways, I hope you have fun here. ^^

WELLCOME WELLCOM
*Dramtic pose next to kid*
Look! a new member! lets wellcome her!
*shakes Sanctums hand very fast* hello hello hello glad to have a new member here with us
<------*makes this face*
MY GOD MY STUDYS SAY
WAFFLE DOGS DO RULE!!
*chough cough* acording to my studys

You both just made my.... night-ish day-ish...ish. Not sure what to call 11:45 pm. ^^ By the way Kid, I have no idea what Yaoi is, so you're safe. :)

*sneaky giggle*
Kid! should i tell her >:})

OH I WILL!

She porboly googled it and found out lol XD

Hey there welcome to the Iwaku, You can call me Ike ^^
Love the name by the way. Hope you feel welcome to the Iwaku.

Why hello! And welcome to the community! :D

welcome to iwaku ^^
*wants to ruin her pure mind by showing her yaoi*
must.. be ... nice... must .. be ...
*forcing myself*
Nice to meet you ^^

Btw if you want to have fun then google yaoi \(^^)/

WHAT IS A WAFFLE DOG.
WHAT IS A WAFFLE DOG.
IT SOUNDS LIKE A WONDERFUL THING!
may I has one?
:<

HELLO.
WELCOME.<3<3
-showers the newb in toilet paper and sparkly knives.-
HAVE FUN ON THIS HERE SITE.

Haha, thanks. You guys are all so great. Hope to RP with you once I've made some characters! And I still don't know what Yaoi is. At the moment, I'm not sure I'll be wanting to find out. XD

Waffle Dogs....Like a waffle and a hot dog? Holy shiiiii

I want one, more than anything else in my life right now...

Welcome to Iwaku, Sanctum. I'm October Knight nice to meet you. I think you will find everything you are looking for in a RP site here. We have a wide variety of RPs as well as RPers.

Hope you enjoy your time here! Drop on by the Cbox and say hello!

Yaoi is two men together in a sexual, or lovey lovey way.<3
Yuri is two women together in that same manner.

Now you know ^^
And once you know it, you can't unknow it again :D hihih

Now you know and
*crowed chines in*
And kknowing is half the battle
GO JOE!

Hi there, Sanctum, and welcome to Iwaku.
It's nice to meet you - I'm Kitti!
I doubt you'll be hopeless at all, but if you have any questions about anything, please feel free to ask!