Hey there, Musician here

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Musician

Original poster
It is a pleasure to meet all of you. I had debated with myself about joining this site for a while and I finally decided to give it a chance. Besides, my native bird was calling, so how on earth could I resist?

i4^cimgpsh_orig.png

What would an introduction be if I didn't talk about myself? I have been using the internet under this alias for at least six years now. During the majority of this time, I have been roleplaying on open forums such as this. The majority of the roleplays I have done have been one on ones. Other than that, there's nothing else you need to know about me.

See you around the forums!

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
It is a pleasure to meet all of you. I had debated with myself about joining this site for a while and I finally decided to give it a chance. Besides, my native bird was calling, so how on earth could I resist?

What would an introduction be if I didn't talk about myself? I have been using the internet under this alias for at least six years now. During the majority of this time, I have been roleplaying on open forums such as this. The majority of the roleplays I have done have been one on ones. Other than that, there's nothing else you need to know about me.

See you around the forums!
Well, a warm welcome to the site, Musician! Any particular type of roleplays you're into? :3

Reactions: Musician
Well, a warm welcome to the site, Musician! Any particular type of roleplays you're into? :3
Thank you for the welcome. :) If you are referring to a roleplay's genre, I do not have a strong preference as to what I like. The only exclusion I have is Fandom.

Thank you for the welcome. :) If you are referring to a roleplay's genre, I do not have a strong preference as to what I like. The only exclusion I have is Fandom.
Sure thing! If you ever need any help around the site, give me a holler. ^^

Ah, I see. In that case, the areas to explore are pretty vast. If you like group RPs, I'd start exploring here. Or, if you prefer one x ones, I'd start looking here. Then you can scope out the different genres from there and see if you find anything that suits your fancy. ^^

Sure thing! If you ever need any help around the site, give me a holler. ^^

Ah, I see. In that case, the areas to explore are pretty vast. If you like group RPs, I'd start exploring here. Or, if you prefer one x ones, I'd start looking here. Then you can scope out the different genres from there and see if you find anything that suits your fancy. ^^
Thanks again! Right now I am not looking for roleplays. I am just checking out some of the features the forums have.

Status
Not open for further replies.