1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hey there, Musician here

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Musician, Jun 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It is a pleasure to meet all of you. I had debated with myself about joining this site for a while and I finally decided to give it a chance. Besides, my native bird was calling, so how on earth could I resist?

i4^cimgpsh_orig.png

What would an introduction be if I didn't talk about myself? I have been using the internet under this alias for at least six years now. During the majority of this time, I have been roleplaying on open forums such as this. The majority of the roleplays I have done have been one on ones. Other than that, there's nothing else you need to know about me.

See you around the forums!

• Love Love x 1
  2. Well, a warm welcome to the site, Musician! Any particular type of roleplays you're into? :3

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you for the welcome. :) If you are referring to a roleplay's genre, I do not have a strong preference as to what I like. The only exclusion I have is Fandom.

4. Sure thing! If you ever need any help around the site, give me a holler. ^^

Ah, I see. In that case, the areas to explore are pretty vast. If you like group RPs, I'd start exploring here. Or, if you prefer one x ones, I'd start looking here. Then you can scope out the different genres from there and see if you find anything that suits your fancy. ^^

5. Thanks again! Right now I am not looking for roleplays. I am just checking out some of the features the forums have.

6. Hi. Welcome to Iwaku, Muse.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.