HEY NEWBIES! .... (And I guess you oldies too. :d)

How did you find Iwaku?
Paorou bugged me IRL. So I can help him bully Johnu. That's right, I joined a roleplay forum to bully someone, but stayed(more or less) for 5 years because of the members.

Do you have any friends here on Iwaku already?
I hate every single one of you. Especially you. Yes, you.

What is your favorite genres to roleplay in? Do you roleplay one more often than others?
role..play?

Roleplay?

ROLEPLAY!?

*disappears for two more months*

What is something you love to roleplay, but don't get to try often?
EVERYTHING :E

How did you find Iwaku?
Gabriel Zero dragged me here from Dragon Tear in '05. So yeah...I'm OOOOOOOOLD. lol. DT's RP section has long since died, so I guess I'm stuck here till someone pulls a Jesus and revives it from the dead.

I decline to acquiesce to your request. >:3

What is your favorite genres to roleplay in? Do you roleplay one more often than others?
High fantasy is my favorite, but I'm willing to try just about anything, if the plot is good enough to catch my attention.

Romantic love trysts...I don't know why, but they dont make em like they used to...

How did you find Iwaku?
Raiu suggested it on one of his sites.

So far I have Raiu.

I love fantasy (both high fantasy and final fantasy style with magic and steampunk-esque technology), romance, adventure, some anthro... it depends on the plot and idea.

An epic quest with humor, love, adventure and risk! Many start, but they never last...

How did you find Iwaku?
Old member StreamStrider gave me the link to the site back in the days of the old forum.

When I first joined I knew StreamStrider (Amazing person in real life as well <3)
As of now, yes, I have many, many amazing fellow friends. <333

Fantasy/Western/Horror are my favorites. Fantasy is probably the most I RP the most, though.

As Fluffy mentioned, Western Rps. They're really fun. <3

Hmm im new to this site and i have no idea how to post on this forum so yeah but i will learn i guess

i cannot post in other forums how come?

If you are trying to post in the Asylum, you won't be able to because you are still a newbie. However, you shouldn't have any problems posting on the rest of the forum. :D

How did you find Iwaku?
I'm an old transplant from Moonwings. After that ended I left space-kitten for a little bit and when I tried getting back in touch with my old MW group I winded up here. So you could say I followed Diana.

Lots and lots of internet friends, and I consider my closest ones true life friends.

Modern Supernatural, but really I enjoy just about anything, it just has to catch my eye/attention.

I love all kinds of roleplays, but I really wish I could RP with more suspenseful/creepy styled RPs

How did you find Iwaku?
Gabriel Zero ~ my heroooo :D
I came from Mew Mew Alliance;;

yuppp! I'm friends with everyone ! :]

Fantasy! Romance! Intrigue! and Adventure! :]
I usually jump to Fantasy or Sci-Fi before the others! hehe :]

I love to roleplay sci-fi ! Like those cool space roleplays and things Dananachan or Teggie come up with!
There aren't many of those that I see around though :/