✘ Hetamon: OOC, Information, and Sign Ups ✘

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What will you be joining has?

• OC Trainer

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Canon Character

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Both! [You little double dipper. XD]

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
|| Hmm. You could easily still join if you like!

|| The sign-ups are still open! I'll mark Ivan down as taken for ya. Thanks for joining.

Finally someone took Russia. XD

Hahaha now Gilbert has a rival that he will aim to destroy finally.

He'll be like those guys in the pokemon games.

Ivan: *Crosses Gilbert's path*
Gilbert: Yo loser! Leeeet's battle! *springs forth with pokemon*

Reactions: -DeerAntlers-
|| Oh god. XD I can see the actually anime doing a rip off of Pokémon and them two doing that.

Emily: -faceplams- Oh what the hell Gilbert.

:P It's how it would go down.

Gilbert: Shhh. I am battling.

Oohh May I join? I would love to be Italy!

|| Sure! :3 Just message me a skelly, please!

Gosh. All these people not reading the rules completely.

|| I don't mine one or two people doing it.. I will hide their skellies once I can get on a computer, thou.

|| I'll message you, Yuzuru, as well!

|| Also I am a her, not a he. XD But whatever. I act more like a dude anyway. >w<

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Alis_Audāx
*walks in eating burger* Sup guys, how is everyone?

So how is everyone fairing tonight? :D

I'm good love, I got to see Santa tonight. How are you?

Any chance this is gunna start up soon? (Not rushing or anything, just curious)

I could take another gym leader, if we need more character slots filled up. Not like I already feel like I took too many canons characters. One more couldn't hurt xP

I am also considering doubling, but I need to decide who else I could play, first...

;-; Sorry for not being online for awhile. I've been studying for my mid term exams that are in two weeks!

The RP should start in a few days, possibly a week if I have to send out a banner. The only roles we really need are more Pokemon trainer OCs. I would like to have at least four to five of them in the RP. As for the canon roles, if there are some that are not taken when the RP starts, then everyone can control them at certain times until they are taken. However this does not mean anyone needs to double, but your more than welcome to do so if you want to!

There are some skellies that I need to put up for canon characters which should be updated sometime tonight once I get a hold of my family's computer!

Oh and I'll say this again tomorrow, but happy holidays!!! > /// <

(Hey guys it's Foxy...my Foxy account is acting up and keeps crashing...I had to make a new account...)

Status
Not open for further replies.