• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

-DeerAntlers-

Original poster
YrkoMR3.jpg

Ybl1irn.png

|| Beware, I have this on another site so I might still have stuff about Elite Skills.com [ES] mentioned in here. XD

"In the unknown reaches of time, strange and wondrous creatures appeared on this planet. We call them Pokémon. Over the years, countless verities of Pokémon developed. Researchers have identified over hundreds of different types, but more are yet to be discovered. Many tales have been passed down of the extraordinary adventures we humans share with our fellow Pokémon friends. There have been conflicts too, but over the ages we have learn to live in harmony. And today there are those who collect Pokémon and train them hard in battle. Some of those even dream of becoming Pokémon masters. It is an exciting journey, but full of challenges too. Being a trainer require dedication and spirit. This journey can be long and hard, but those that travel will encounter new friends and Pokémon. Together humans and Pokémon will carry on the story, face new challenges, and make the new tales of tomorrow. However, a new set of humans have decided to ruin the harmony between people and Pokémon, and ultimately reshape the Pokémon world to their own wishes through the power of robotic Pokémon clones... This ghoulish team is known well around the many and countless amounts of regions as Team Matrix

✘ The world of Pokémon is bursting with life and new adventures as it has always been since the dawn of time. New species of these strange yet unique creatures are being discovered and a new generation of Pokémon Trainers have started their own journey out in the familiar landscapes of the Kanto region. There is one change however. The characters from the famous anime "Hetalia" have been mysteriously inserted into the Pokémon world and have replaced the gym leaders, elite four, and a few regular trainers. To add to that, they remember hardly anything from there real home, except for their rivalries and partnerships that they have towards each other. Seems that a gaming anime fan girl's dream crossover has finally come true, huh? ✘

✘ Along with this sudden and crazy change, a new group of villains as emerge from the lingering shadows of the Earth and wish to take over it by destroying the ways of Pokémon trainers with their army of robotic Pokémon servants. However, there is still hope. When a group of new trainers meet up randomly in a Pokémon Center in Viridian City one day, they soon realize that it is their duty to conquer the new group of gym leaders and the infamous Team Matrix. ✘

chvefug.jpg

Badge

City Name

Gym Leader

Pokémon Team

Open Role or Closed

ViRvRis.png

Pewter City

Feliciano Vargas/
VTWXR2e.jpg

--Filled in Once Role is taken or RP starts--

Open

B8fe1lL.png

Cerulean City

Antonio Fernandez Carriedo/
snzYj2x.jpg

Open

xgzLUGg.png

Vermilion City

Alfred F. Jones/
BM3ybZ1.jpg

Pikachu [nicknamed Tony], Pidgeot, Jolteon, Snorlax, & Shiny Dratinie

Closed; Foxy Da Pirate

XnADNm1.png

Celadon City

Honda Kiku/
V3T4bLf.jpg

Open

hpz3LBB.png

Fuchsia City

Yao Wang/
H72jH4J.jpg

Seviper, Dragalge, Roselia, and Drapionce

Closed; IceQueen

8hmKVwL.png

Saffron City

Natalia Alfroskaya/
xf17TIy.jpg

Open

13tNkP6.png

Cinnabar Island

Lovino Vargas/
VTWXR2e.jpg

Open

a9XON2F.png

Viridian City

Gilbert Beilschmidt/
qLt0m5x.png

Closed; TomatoAmante

Member Number

Name

Pokémon Team [will Remain Hidden Until First Battle Against OCs]

Open Role or Closed

H1U0MbW.png

Number One

Matthew Williams/
3jHMVqr.jpg

????
Closed; YamiCuoreLaroux

H1U0MbW.png

Number Two

Ludwig Beilschmidt/
30sKXil.jpg

????

Closed; IceQueen

H1U0MbW.png

Number Three

Francis Bonnefoy/
FEI66V5.jpg

????

Open

H1U0MbW.png

Number Four

Arthur Kirkland/
k5UpUbW.jpg

????

Closed; TomatoAmante

Champion Name

Pokémon Team [will Remain Hidden Until First Battle Against OCs]

Open Role or Closed

3AnU634.png

Ivan Braginsky/
OD8JfiG.jpg

????

Closed; Star Spangled Melanie

IaGI5D6.jpg

Posting: As long as others can read it, contains no text talk/numbers for letters [unless your character uses a device of some sort], and your posting length is +2 paragraphs long [5-10 sentences per para.], I am fine with anything. Just try to make sure not to get "you're" and "your" mixed up please! ✪
Pictures: Anime or illustrated only, and for the love of all that is good in this fucked up world, please do not use any showy or pervert images. If you need help with finding or editing one just ask me! I love to edit photos and look for them! ✪​

Pokémon: As for Pokémon, all OC character will start off their journey with two or one low-level Pokémon of their choice. Characters may catch more as the journey goes on. Gym leaders and Elite Four will automatically have stronger Pokémon, but do keep in mind that if you're one of the first gyms its best that you use lower level Pokémon than what the Kanto champion will have. That way OCs actually have a chance of getting a badge. Also, people may have the same kind of Pokémon. Legendary Pokémon will appear throughout the plot, but not at the very beginning. Mega forms are allowed as well, but keep in mind that the rings and stones aren't all over the place! ✪

2p!Hetalia Characters: I will allow them to be in the role play, but only as current or former members of Team Matrix! They can even be undercover agents or even the leader!​

Killing: Although this may not happen, though it would make a great plot twist, please ask permission from both the character's owner and I before doing so. Killing your own character, however, is perfectly fine and will not go against this rule. The only time that killing without permission is allowed, is when someone gets banned from the RP and no one can take over their character. ✪​

Lovey, Dovey Stuff: Romance is allowed, but like any other thread here, instant love is a no. Also if sex somehow occurs within this Poké-filled, fighting madness, please oh please time-skip it. Kissing? Fine. Hugging? Sure. Sexy fun time? Ha, hell no, Sonny. ✪​

G-Modeling: Like pretty much every thread on this amazing site, G-Moding is unfortunately not allowed. Thus meaning that constantly dodging attacking in Pokémon battles, instantly knocking out opponents [unless there is a huge level difference. Like an lvl. 5 Eeevee against an lvl. 56 Charizard], automatically catching every single wild Pokémon the first try, or starting off with a legendary/powerful Pokémon is not allowed. ✪​

Multiple Characters: I honestly do not care if you double or even triple in characters. All I ask is that you send me the skellies for all of them and be at least one canon character if you're going to have more than one OC [Twins do not count as one person]. ✪
Want to Join: Joining is easy! Just select a skelly based on what you want to be, fill it out, and send it to me in a PM labeled "Marukaite Chikyuu." I would have y'all just post them normally, but that would mean you would see the Pokémon team for the Elite Four if anyone took the role of those characters!✪

ORIGINAL CHARACTER SKELLY
|| We need more OC trainers to join!

Username: Your username name
Full Name: First, middle initial, last name
Nickname(s): List if character has one. Put 'N/A' if none.
Sexuality: Any sexuality is allowed and welcomed!
Beginning Pokémon Party: One or two low level Pokémon. Do not include moves.
Picture Link: URL please.

CANON CHARACTER SKELLY

**Any Hetalia character not mentioned under the gym leader list, such as Greece, Austria, and Hungary for example, will be regular Pokémon trainers! Yes they are open to use and yes I would like to see them in this RP! :D

Username: Your name
Character You Wish to Be: Human name please.
Pokémon Party: The Pokémon you have

PeCX3Uc.jpg

||> ORIGINAL CHARACTERS <||
pHFvrvd.jpg

Username: -DeerAntlers-
Full Name: Emily M. Vangison
Nickname(s): Emi, Goldilocks, or Rapunzel. Often nicknamed after her long golden hair. ✪
Sexuality: Pansexual
Beginning Pokémon Party: Charmander and Zorua

||> OTHER CANON CHARACTERS <||
Username: TomatoAmante
Character You Wish to Be: Lukas Bondevik
Pokémon Party: Umbreon (Loki), Dewott, Dragonair, Kadabra, Togetic, Marowak

Username: TomatoAmante
Character You Wish to Be: Toris Laurinaitis
Pokémon Party: Budew, Ralts, Marill​

Last edited by a moderator:
Now accepting characters! Please PM all skellies to me! >w< If you have any questions just ask away here.

Once we get five or six people to join in, I'll allow people to post their intros into the RP!

I've also created two banners for this RP so they should get accepted in a day or two! >w<

I'ma going to join~

Reactions: -DeerAntlers-
Yay! Glad to have you in the RP! Send me a skelly whenever you can!~

Getting on a computer that can handle pictures shortly

Seems ligit. I'll make a CS soon.

Okay. Can't wait to get it from you!

|| We need about three more people to join in order to start! I would like to have at least three OCs in and a few more canon characters taken! Remember, you can be 2p!Canon characters that are a part of Team Matrix.

Cough I wanted to take another canon character but I have 4 XD And the other one I wanted was another gym leader.

I want an Oc, I think.

|| If you can handle all of them, then you can have as many as you want. XD I'm actually glad to see somebody want to be so many canons. Usually there's more people being OCs. >w<

|| If you want to Ms.Icy, then go ahead! ^w^

|| Also, just to get a conversation going, what are your favorite Hetalia characters and your favorite Pokemon games?? :0

Heta character is Prussia, although that might be slightly obvious by now xD

Mmm..Well the other one I'd take would be Romano. Then I'd have the entire Tsundere trio to myself. Woot woot.

I don't have any OCs for Hetalia, heh

But favourite pokemon game? Mmm..I really liked X, it was awesome. Haven't played newest ones yet, but Fire Red was my first, so it has a special place in my heart. With my Blastoise named Bubbles <3

|| It's hard for me to chose. I like Prussia, but Italy, England, and Russia are cool as well! >w<

|| You can take his role if you want. I don't mind.

|| I just have a Pokémon OC. I used to have a Hetalia one, but I never use her anymore. XD

|| X/Y was pretty good, but it felt kind of short to me. The leader's pokémon teams had lower levels and made the game too easily. :< I started out in FireRed and Emerald. I used to play them at the same time as a kid. XD One day I would play FireRed, the next Emerald!

NOOOOOOO! This sounds so good, but I don't know enough about Hetalia. ;^;

|| Do you at least know the basics? Like who is who? You can still join as an OC trainer since it's mainly focused in the Pokemon world. :0

Very basics, I just started watching.

Are signups still open?
If it's okay with you-- and if no one is using that character-- I'd like to be Ivan please c:

✪Username: Star Spangled Melanie
✪Character You Wish to Be: Ivan Braginski
✪ Pokémon Party: Aurorus (Blizzard), Dewgong, Cloyster, Glalie, Weavile, and Froslass (Kimono) c:

Status
Not open for further replies.