Herrori~!

E

EquinoxSol

Original poster
My name is PianoRage, as you can probably see, but I mostly go by Lina. I write about any subject if I feel I can write about it well or can obtain research easily. I have rp'd before, on two other sites, but since one is going down the fifth and the other one is a dead pit of despair, I have finally left. I write fairly well, I try to stay away from one sentence replies, and I have been writing for several years now. I like anime and reading, but I also like to help out around my community, so I'll try to help all I can. I like to meet people so just drop me a line if you want to rp or just talk. I'm cool with that. I don't really know what else to write in this, so...herrohi~!

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
Female
Hi Lina! 8D Welcome to the community! We're not dying any time soon. ...not unless someone gets trigger happy on the self destruct button. D:

Preferred Character Gender
Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Welcome to Iwaku, Lina. I left the site I used to RP at for the same reasons, then I found Iwaku and it was, and still is, booming with activity!

Hope you enjoy your time here and if you need help finding a game to join, just ask!

T

Tetsuri Tokai

Original poster
Welcome to Iwaku!

It is good to see another new face! =D

I hope you enjoy your stay here and make a lot of friends and get into a lot of rp =D

K

Kitti

Original poster
Hello, Lina, and welcome to Iwaku.
It's a pleasure to meet you; I'm Kitti.
As previously stated, we're pretty tough and we won't be going down any time soon (unless it's for maintenance, but that's temporary!).

Since you've been around a bit (and you're a new member instead of a new register), I'm going to assume that you've been finding everything all right.
However, if you have any questions, I'm more than happy to help.
Happy playing!

E

Elyd

Original poster
Hey PianoRage! Perfect, we like newbies who are interested in helping out. :D Poke around, get involved in groups and roleplays, get yourself kidnapped... I mean... uh... hey! Look! A fantasy forum! Welcome to Iwaku!

S

Selenite

Original poster
Weeeeeeeelcome to Iwaku, Lina!

Yeah you'll see how awesome this place is. I'm fairly new here, since I've been less than a year roleplaying in Iwaku.
But so far it's the best place everrrrrrrrhhhhh!

See you around... have a cookie

*gives a choc chip chocolate cookie*