Herrori~!

E

EquinoxSol

Original poster
My name is PianoRage, as you can probably see, but I mostly go by Lina. I write about any subject if I feel I can write about it well or can obtain research easily. I have rp'd before, on two other sites, but since one is going down the fifth and the other one is a dead pit of despair, I have finally left. I write fairly well, I try to stay away from one sentence replies, and I have been writing for several years now. I like anime and reading, but I also like to help out around my community, so I'll try to help all I can. I like to meet people so just drop me a line if you want to rp or just talk. I'm cool with that. I don't really know what else to write in this, so...herrohi~!

Hi Lina! 8D Welcome to the community! We're not dying any time soon. ...not unless someone gets trigger happy on the self destruct button. D:

Welcome to Iwaku, Lina. I left the site I used to RP at for the same reasons, then I found Iwaku and it was, and still is, booming with activity!

Hope you enjoy your time here and if you need help finding a game to join, just ask!

Welcome to Iwaku!

It is good to see another new face! =D

I hope you enjoy your stay here and make a lot of friends and get into a lot of rp =D

Hello, Lina, and welcome to Iwaku.
It's a pleasure to meet you; I'm Kitti.
As previously stated, we're pretty tough and we won't be going down any time soon (unless it's for maintenance, but that's temporary!).

Since you've been around a bit (and you're a new member instead of a new register), I'm going to assume that you've been finding everything all right.
However, if you have any questions, I'm more than happy to help.
Happy playing!

Hey PianoRage! Perfect, we like newbies who are interested in helping out. :D Poke around, get involved in groups and roleplays, get yourself kidnapped... I mean... uh... hey! Look! A fantasy forum! Welcome to Iwaku!

Weeeeeeeelcome to Iwaku, Lina!

Yeah you'll see how awesome this place is. I'm fairly new here, since I've been less than a year roleplaying in Iwaku.
But so far it's the best place everrrrrrrrhhhhh!

See you around... have a cookie

*gives a choc chip chocolate cookie*