• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Hero School! All information here!

What House are YOU going to be part of?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
awwww. well I dunno If I can find something but I'll try tomorrow. Currently I am working on a very large project so yeah.

I mean which group do you need more of? Do you need another teacher or another student?

If I had to say, we do need more of both.
However, I prefer if there are more students :P
I feel so out of place saying this XD

Well you don't gotta take my word for it or anything... >3>
You could always wait for Luna to tell ya :P

Like Crystal said, we need both. I don't mind whether it's student or teacher. We have three teachers and I think three students so really again, it doesn't matter as I can cover more students, you guys just have to bring them up *hint hint old friends that came too hint*

Name: Naomi Williams (Peter Stone)
Race: Human
Appearance:
180cNWm.png

Student or Teacher: Student
World of Origin: Kloude, a planet similar to Earth but with an atmosphere that saps electricity.
House: Robin
Specialization: Aiming with the Wind
Other: Naomi is from a male-dominated society. Before coming to Markatta, she used the alias Peter Stone.

Name: Kona Heila
Race: Sami
Appearance:
XZRcedy.png

World of Origin: Kula, a planet of harsh conditions and poor soil.
House: Andraste
Specialization: The Sami have great strength and are skilled in polearms. Heila has more intelligence than most of her people.
Other: Kula's years are longer than Earth's and the Sami reach maturity before humans do. At 8, Heila is a young adult. She also has many customs and understandings that vary widely from others at the school.

Player Name House Age Race Planet
Dedtoo Hal-Zern Merlin-Teacher Ancient Lich-Human Markatta
Dedtoo Thomas Andraste-Teacher Ancient Lich-Elf Markatta
Crystal Primlin Andraste 23 Human-Scorpion Earth-Alternate
Crystal Crystal Merlin 16 Human Earth
The Dreamer…. Mononoke Robin 12 Half-Elf Mankabra
The Dreamer…. Dream Titania 15 Human Earth
Bebepiggles Vylen Andraste/Robin 17 Human Unknown
AAB Naomi Robin 16 Human Kloude
AAB Heila Andraste ~18 Sami Kula

Name: Naomi Williams (Peter Stone)
Race: Human
Appearance:
180cNWm.png

World of Origin: Kloude, a planet similar to Earth but with an atmosphere that saps electricity.
House: Robin
Specialization: Aiming with the Wind
Other: Naomi is from a male-dominated society. Before coming to Markatta, she used the alias Peter Stone.

Name: Kona Heila
Race: Sami
Appearance:
XZRcedy.png

World of Origin: Kula, a planet of harsh conditions and poor soil.
House: Andraste
Specialization: The Sami have great strength and are skilled in polearms. Heila has more intelligence than most of her people.
Other: Kula's years are longer than Earth's and the Sami reach maturity before humans do. At 8, Heila is a young adult. She also has many customs and understandings that vary widely from others at the school.

Player Name House Age Race Planet
Dedtoo Hal-Zern Merlin-Teacher Ancient Lich-Human Markatta
Dedtoo Thomas Andraste-Teacher Ancient Lich-Elf Markatta
Crystal Primlin Andraste 23 Human-Scorpion Earth-Alternate
Crystal Crystal Merlin 16 Human Earth
The Dreamer…. Mononoke Robin 12 Half-Elf Mankabra
The Dreamer…. Dream Titania 15 Human Earth
Bebepiggles Vylen Andraste/Robin 17 Human Unknown
AAB Naomi Robin 16 Human Kloude
AAB Heila Andraste ~18 Sami Kula
Accepted.

.........Please make it CLEAR who you are talking to. Also, seeing as how Luna knows EXACTLY who she's inviting everyone can find properly fitting clothing......

I figured the size would be right but not the shape, or perhaps my character couldn't figure out how to put it on.

I figured the size would be right but not the shape, or perhaps my character couldn't figure out how to put it on.
alright. Shape wouldn't change since it's a uniform......so yeah....would be a dress for girls no matter what.

Will most likely be posting another cs in the very near future

I may or may not be able to be active for a while.
And in a month or so I may just vanish entirely for a bit.
This is because of some... Problems.
Just thought I'd give you a heads up ^^"

Alright. Thanks for the heads up. We're going to move on regardless. I do hope whatever problems there are get better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back