Hero School! All information here!

What House are YOU going to be part of?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
AH! that makes sense! XD darn touch screens! I know that feeling all too well!

We still need students and teachers!!!

I definitely have a character in mind. I should have it put together by tomorrow. I do have a question though, the character I have in mind is known for being a versatile fighter, know for melee and ranged combat alike. Would this be a problem considering the different houses specializing in different groups of weapons? If so I can alter my character. Just wondering if I should alter him or just choose the house I believe he would fit best in. Either way is fine, I just want to make sure before I go too far into the making of my character. Thanks!

You can indeed go into different houses. You would just be there for longer! I think you'll have to be an upperclassman!

OK! Works for me. Should have my character sheet completed and posted soon

Name: Vylen Illy
Race: Human
Appearance: Vylen looks to have gone through quite the beating throughout his lifetime, with several scars running down the length of both his arms. He has short black hair and a dragon earring that is said to have magical properties that give him superior reflexes. Tall and fit
Student or Teacher: Student
World of Origin: Unknown
House: Andraste and Robin
Specialization: Dual swords, throwing knives, spears and bows
Other: Known to be overly confident yet very inward, sharing his thoughts only to those he trusts the most. He respects authority and can notice when he is in the presence of a fighter superior to himself. Uses caution above all else in conflict situations. His fighting style involves using information on an opponents weaknesses and using them against his foes.

Name: Vylen Illy
Race: Human
Appearance: Vylen looks to have gone through quite the beating throughout his lifetime, with several scars running down the length of both his arms. He has short black hair and a dragon earring that is said to have magical properties that give him superior reflexes. Tall and fit
Student or Teacher: Student
World of Origin: Unknown
House: Andraste and Robin
Specialization: Dual swords, throwing knives, spears and bows
Other: Known to be overly confident yet very inward, sharing his thoughts only to those he trusts the most. He respects authority and can notice when he is in the presence of a fighter superior to himself. Uses caution above all else in conflict situations. His fighting style involves using information on an opponents weaknesses and using them against his foes.
accepted!!!

It seems we need a few more teachers, if I get an idea for one I may create the character. No promises though, I only create characters if I get really into the idea. I have a few ideas, maybe Ill post it later tonight.

Alright! It doesn't matter if we get more teachers. This is more about interactions outside of class after all!

so is my character fix and ok. i can't tell i tried to fix both of them as best as i can. ^^'

so is my character fix and ok. i can't tell i tried to fix both of them as best as i can. ^^'

you were accepted silly! But yes the spelling errors are corrected! Post any time!

Oh HAHA lolz just making sure I don't want to go and post something not knowing if i am accepted or not.

Oh HAHA lolz just making sure I don't want to go and post something not knowing if i am accepted or not.

That's super considerate of you! I appreciate that!

well that's normal that someone should do when they are unsure and everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question: Are we going to incorporate Time-skips in this roleplay?

Yes. at this point it's kind of the only way to go. AND WE NEEDS MOAR PEOPLES!

We do needs moar peoples o3o
Banner! Do we have one? If not we could make one, that'd attract interested persons.

We do not have a banner as I have no skillz in the arts and stuffs.

Hm... if I were able to create a banner...
All you really need to do is take an epic looking picture that fits the roleplay, and give it words. Then submit it. Unfortunately, me being on my tablet I'm far too lazy to do it myself. Plus I'm grounded from the laptop -le sigh-

Status
Not open for further replies.