- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- Slow As Molasses
- My Usual Online Time
- Writing Levels
- Adept, Douche
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Primarily Prefer Female
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- SCREW THIS. I'M CHAOTIC STUPID. I LOWER MY TROUSERS AND WIZZ ON THE KING.
- Favorite Genres
- Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
- Genre You DON'T Like
- Yaoi or Furrisms, DnD, High Fantasy, romance. Straight up Horror.
Welcome to the city of Megamegapolios, where beings with super powers are common and epic battles occur daily, oh let’s just say in-between 12 and 4 PM.
Most of these costumed heroes and villains have made famous names for themselves and for some reason no one ever questions why they dress up funny. Though at times the mayor’s face turns white when he sees how much money it will cost to fix up Saint Jimmy John’s Orphanage for the third time this week.
However, this tale is not about the big names of the Supers’ world, today we’ll be focusing on the low lives that take crappy jobs working for imprudent big names. One of these said fools is the villainous Dr. Loeb.
Dr. Loeb pays very well, though there are no benefits, and there's only a matter of time before some hero pops in and starts beating up henchmen - like yourself. Dr. Loeb ignores your capabilities, puts you on various guard duties...
Our saga begins in an aptly Hide-out called: Dr. Loeb’s Top Secret Lair….