Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
Henchmen!

Welcome to the city of Megamegapolios, where beings with super powers are common and epic battles occur daily, oh let’s just say in-between 12 and 4 PM.

future_city_downtown.jpg

Most of these costumed heroes and villains have made famous names for themselves and for some reason no one ever questions why they dress up funny. Though at times the mayor’s face turns white when he sees how much money it will cost to fix up Saint Jimmy John’s Orphanage for the third time this week.

However, this tale is not about the big names of the Supers’ world, today we’ll be focusing on the low lives that take crappy jobs working for imprudent big names. One of these said fools is the villainous Dr. Loeb.

247682622O488924221.jpg

Dr. Loeb pays very well, though there are no benefits, and there's only a matter of time before some hero pops in and starts beating up henchmen - like yourself. Dr. Loeb ignores your capabilities, puts you on various guard duties...

Our saga begins in an aptly Hide-out called: Dr. Loeb’s Top Secret Lair….

Inside the smelly costume closet a small mechanical chibi sat. “How nice of those men to throw me in here.” Chiri-san said to her new friend, am old bright;y coloured boot, “They obviously didn't want anything to happen to me while they slept. But they will be awake now so I should go and make them happy.” she got up and stretched up to reach the door handle and pushed tumbling out of the closet. “Weeeee” she screamed in delight as she rolled then sat slightly dizzy. “Tehe, that has fun, you should try it Mr. Boot. But I suppose you want to sleep now, goodbye.” she closed the door and began wondering the coridoors.

"What is this?!" Matt gasped, pointing at a set of hunter orange curtains. "Dr. Loeb is OBVIOUSLY a winter." He started tearing down the curtains and sent a weasel message to Julia and Sally, who sat by his feet. They scurried off, returning quickly with a set of white and light-blue curtains.
"Oh, this is much better," he commented, admiring his work after replacing the curtains. "Now to work on recovering that couch..." Matt turned around and saw a small, overwhelmingly cute girl standing in front of him. He bent down and introduced himself. "Why, hello there. You must have wandered in here by accident. I'm Weasel Man. Or, Matt if you prefer. And these two are Sally And Julia."

Chiri-san watched the weasels for a few seconds seemingly enthralled then looked up at Matt. “Chiri-san” she said tilting her head slightly before noticing the new curtains. With a small squeal of delight she ran up to to them ans wrapped herself in the light-blue fabric and peered out, “SO nice to have new things.” she said with the air or a schoolgirl. Then she looked at the weasels again. “Are those yours Weasel man?” she asked timidly.

Matt smiled at Chiri-san. "Yes. Those two are mine." He picked up Julia and Sally and set them on his shoulders. "Now. How did you get in here?" Matt knelt down to Chiri's height. "Are you secretly and evil villian?" He joked.

Chiri-san put a finger in her mouth and through for a second. "I was outside, then I saw a light and wanted to see if anyone was home." he said slowly, "Everyone here is so nice." she finished snuggling the curtains.

"Apparently you haven't met Dr. Loeb," Matt smiled and picked up Chiri and put her on his shoulders. "Let's go for an adventure and find him!"

OOC: Okay. We have a loli and a gay guy. This is too nice. lol Where is Rory?!?!

Chiri-San put her arms around the Weasel Man's head, steadying herself. "Hes the one in charge here, right?" she asked sounding awed. "Wonder what his favorite colour is."

Status
Not open for further replies.