Help!

G

Gourry Gabriev

Original poster
I know this is going to sound weird but I need help finding a rp. First before you even answer I need to let you know. I'm not a great writer nor can I post 5 paragraph post. I need a rp that will be easy for me to post in. I like to roll play almost any kind of rp and I'm great at pen and paper games but when I have to write you might as well ask me to cut of my arm. :/

T

Tuxedo Mask

Original poster
Well I see you have a Roleplayers Resume. The only advice I can give you is look for a Jump In roleplay or look through the OOC's and find a roleplay that is suiting for you. Then contact the Game Master.

O

Ochalla

Original poster
You might want to try to get into chat RPs. They're a lot more relaxed and it will give you a chance to create characters and get to know other players and they're styles so that later you can upgrade to forum RPs.

K

Karsikan the Berzerker

Original poster
If anything just do what pop said and cruise the OOC's, I do it from time to time out of boredom and/or drunkenness.

J

Jumi

Original poster
Actually, Vorel, I'm about to post up a quicker paced RP that involves being a drift in space on an old, rusty, broken down spaceship.

There won't be a need to post large amounts of text, so if that sounds interesting just let me know, and once I get it all up, and running I'll send your a Private Message with a link to it.

P

Pirogeth

Original poster
I know this is going to sound weird but I need help finding a rp. First before you even answer I need to let you know. I'm not a great writer nor can I post 5 paragraph post. I need a rp that will be easy for me to post in. I like to roll play almost any kind of rp and I'm great at pen and paper games but when I have to write you might as well ask me to cut of my arm. :/
Well I don't think anyone is going to ask you for that many paragraphs ever. Sure there may be a few people who write a lot but usually that's because the point in the story makes them control a lot of characters.

As far as activity is concerned I'm kind of the same way. When inspiration doesn't hit it is pretty hard for me to stomach anything I write. So usually when I absolutely must get something down I'll advance the plot enough to make sure everyone else can get a post in while my muse recovers. (Usually do the shortest post possible so I don't mess up anything.)

Also a note if you ever want someone to help promote an RP I can always be dropped a line. If it interests me you can bet I just might drag along a few others...I'm looking at you Miru.

K

Kitti

Original poster
I would love for you to join one of mine, most likely Riders, if you're up to it. The link is in my signature~!
As for others, you should examine the roleplay OOC and determine which roleplay catches your interest. From there on, if you have any worries, I can't think of a single member here who would be insulted if you sent them a PM to inquire about the roleplay.

G

Gourry Gabriev

Original poster
Thank you all I'll look into everything you guys offered. I'll be busy for a few days so I don't know how soon I'll be able to look at it all.