Help!

G

Gourry Gabriev

Original poster
I know this is going to sound weird but I need help finding a rp. First before you even answer I need to let you know. I'm not a great writer nor can I post 5 paragraph post. I need a rp that will be easy for me to post in. I like to roll play almost any kind of rp and I'm great at pen and paper games but when I have to write you might as well ask me to cut of my arm. :/

Well I see you have a Roleplayers Resume. The only advice I can give you is look for a Jump In roleplay or look through the OOC's and find a roleplay that is suiting for you. Then contact the Game Master.

You might want to try to get into chat RPs. They're a lot more relaxed and it will give you a chance to create characters and get to know other players and they're styles so that later you can upgrade to forum RPs.

If anything just do what pop said and cruise the OOC's, I do it from time to time out of boredom and/or drunkenness.

Actually, Vorel, I'm about to post up a quicker paced RP that involves being a drift in space on an old, rusty, broken down spaceship.

There won't be a need to post large amounts of text, so if that sounds interesting just let me know, and once I get it all up, and running I'll send your a Private Message with a link to it.

I know this is going to sound weird but I need help finding a rp. First before you even answer I need to let you know. I'm not a great writer nor can I post 5 paragraph post. I need a rp that will be easy for me to post in. I like to roll play almost any kind of rp and I'm great at pen and paper games but when I have to write you might as well ask me to cut of my arm. :/

Well I don't think anyone is going to ask you for that many paragraphs ever. Sure there may be a few people who write a lot but usually that's because the point in the story makes them control a lot of characters.

As far as activity is concerned I'm kind of the same way. When inspiration doesn't hit it is pretty hard for me to stomach anything I write. So usually when I absolutely must get something down I'll advance the plot enough to make sure everyone else can get a post in while my muse recovers. (Usually do the shortest post possible so I don't mess up anything.)

Also a note if you ever want someone to help promote an RP I can always be dropped a line. If it interests me you can bet I just might drag along a few others...I'm looking at you Miru.

I would love for you to join one of mine, most likely Riders, if you're up to it. The link is in my signature~!
As for others, you should examine the roleplay OOC and determine which roleplay catches your interest. From there on, if you have any worries, I can't think of a single member here who would be insulted if you sent them a PM to inquire about the roleplay.

Thank you all I'll look into everything you guys offered. I'll be busy for a few days so I don't know how soon I'll be able to look at it all.