Help me name my snake!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Slash. Alter the member of Guns 'n Roses who was famous for among other things having a collection of over 90 snakes until shorly before his oldest son was born.

All of the Harry Potter suggestions, and no one suggests to give the Kingsnake the name of Kingsley?

Also, good god, is he cute. Om nom nommin'.

Ron Weassssly?

The Empress has come up with another...

Darth Viper. B3

I love the pictures. I totally remember feeding my albino Pac-man frog pinkies. Aww… so cute. Was the pinky frozen? I use to get live ones. I know how some people hate that but well that's what you have to do. I think its best and it's what needs to be done. Crickets are a pain the ass. Oh your snake is so cute.

I love snakes and honestly all reptiles. Love them. I had lizards and things growing up so I understand the passion towards them. Now as far as names go I was thinking of a few and they are all random since that's the way my mind works. I'm also not sure of the gender and then again to hell with the gender some names are just cool. So here is a little list. Hope something works if not hope you find something that does work for you soon.

Asbel. (From Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind) love that movie.

Some Japanese names because I love the translations
Kuro (Black)
Yume (dream)
Kohi (coffee)

Cosmic Names
Star Fire
Moon Dance
Comet
Cosmo
Pluto (no longer a planet :()

Silly names
Binky
Winky
Mr. Bubbles
Little Miss Bubbles

And some favs of mine just because of my love of coffee.

Joe, Bean.

Not sure about Bean since he/she isn't brown but hey why not toss it out there. Anyway have fun.

I am enjoying all of the hilarious name suggestions. Especially the harry potter themed ones. I really wasn't expecting all these different names so you guys are all awesome and I think you for being creative while I was lazy! Haha.

@Drew Yeah I feed him frozen pinkies. I do thaw them out first I set them in hot water for around 5 minutes or so then I pluck them out, wiggle them around a little bit until I get his attention and then I drop it in front of him and he went right after it. I wouldn't mind feeding him live but I just wouldn't want to risk my pets safety when I have to start feeding prey that is larger and older because then they have teeth and claws which could cause some serious damage. I actually really like the Kuro suggestion so thank you!

I am almost starting to regret asking for help because now I have a lot of really great names to pick from. Maybe I should just write out the names I like most on note cards and set them out on my bed. Then lay my snake down and see which one he goes to first and that's his name. Not sure how reliable that would be though...

Thats a great idea. I like that one. And yes its best not to give the baby the wrong stuff. I remeber Mudd (that was what I named my frog) he would just chomp his meal whole. It was awesome to watch. One moment the mouse was there and the next gone. All gone. :) Good luck with the name.

I'd name it "Thief" because of Link's Awakening, if Link steals something from the shop keeper, everyone will call him Thief.

8D Awesome.

And the lord saw the serpent on his stomach and called him....penis

Lol. come on...it was a joke. help me name my (actual) snake?

Hey everyone I just wanted to thank you all for the name suggestions! I decided to name him Kuro though.

DAMNIT! ...I will always call him Deathstar out of spite!

I'll be honest I thought Kurokiku was a cool person so that's kind of why I sided with Kuro, Mid.