Help me name my snake!

S

Super Cat

Original poster
UPDATE: I added a second set of pictures now. His first meal and some better quality photos!

Well as I have said in chat a few times I have recently gotten a snake! After letting him get used to his new home for a couple days I took him out today and had him on my arm so I tried to get a few pictures, he wasn't super keen on it and instead wanted to check me out. So the pictures are a little blurry. Anyways I have no idea what to name him so I was hoping you guys could give me some suggestions! Anything and everything is welcome. I also do not know his gender so feel free to pick masculine, feminine or gender neutral names!

He is a Brooks Kingsnake. His morph is called red flame you might not be able to see it in the pictures but he has red speckles along his side.

xDA29.jpg

uXYJv.jpg

kUGyq.jpg

b3er6.jpg

UPDATE:
fNaok.jpg

w6tvP.jpg

R9s5e.jpg

XzUIx.jpg

4FtXe.jpg

ygCZ6.jpg

Diana: HESPEROS [31st December 03:25 PM]
Super Cat: Post it in the thread Diana! D:< [31st December 03:25 PM]

Mufasa...such a strong and demanding name.

Baby Anax is the cutest snake!!!! <3

And his name is Anax >:I
I don't care what anyone says.

Naming your 'snake' is something your lover should do for you. HURR HURR GIGGITY. 8D ...kay I'm done.

Oscar
Fang
Dusty
Silas
Saber
Gemini
Apalala
Nidhug
Uther

Just a few random ones, hehe.

Got a few, although some are on the humorous side.

Rumplesnakeskin
William Snakesphere
Suspirio
Slither
Sir. Cornelius Slithers
El Diablo
Viper
Anguiculus

So awesome! I have always wanted a snake! Here are some names I can think of.

Slither
Fangs
Fang
Fangtasia
Stripes
Mr. Longbottom
Scails
Venom
Sir Hiss
Ekans
Nagini (shout out to any Harry Potter fans )
Jaffar
Snakespear

Let me know if you need anymore :)

So awesome! I have always wanted a snake! Here are some names I can think of.

Slither
Fangs
Fang
Fangtasia
Stripes
Mr. Longbottom
Scails
Venom
Sir Hiss
Ekans
Nagini (shout out to any Harry Potter fans )
Jaffar
Snakespear
Mufasa

Let me know if you need anymore :)

Thank you for agreeng with me. <3 Lol

Mumford
Ellion
RickBob
Optimus
Tickle Fart
George
Robocop
Willy

Cool snake, man! Nice morph, too! Snakes are rather... interesting to sex, so not many people actually KNOW the gender of their snake- it's good that you know enough about that, a well-learned owner is always a good one.

He/she/it is adorable.

I must say I am loving the "Mr. Longbottom" one =P but also would say name him Snake and put a small cardboard box in his cage. =P I hope atleast one person got that =P

Oh man these are some great names so far. I have to say I am really loving the kind of play on word names such as: Sir. Cornelius Slithers, William Snakesphere and Mr. Longbottom. But I will probably end up going with a more serious name instead. Thank you to everyone who has suggested names so far! I have not decided what to name him yet so feel free to post anymore names even if you already have posted a few!

@Hydronine Yeah I definitely don't want to go probing around in my snake when I have no idea what I am doing. So my snake is going to remain a mystery forever or until I bring him to a vet and ask for help!

Lieutenant Dan

OR

Balsac: The Jaws of death

Lemme see just to toss a few snake names up that I know other friends came up with:

Dominus
Firetongue
Pyro
Kitty
Skittles
Fluffy
aaaand "Bartholomew Fredrick Eugene Francisco, Scaly Protector of the Science Lab, The Third."

(Everyone called him by his full goshdarn name.)

Hey everyone I just added some better quality photos along with pictures of him eating for the first time with me! He was trying to go at the mouse in the middle at first, but he soon figured out that he had to choose either the head or the butt end to get it down! And once he got that figured out he quickly ate the mouse. He is a hungry little guy.

Isabellas name all the random turtles they catch Steve! So Steve can work for snakes too..

DeathStar
Apocalypse
Darth Vader
Venom
Droid
iPhoe 6
Joker
Browser
lolsnakes
Red Herring

Okay, srsly.

Jack
Charles (Not Manson <__<;;)
Pete
Leo
Kingston
Evertt
Rush
Eli (Stargate Universe fans anyone?)
Pastel
Perry
Vinnie
Mitch
Oliver or Ollie

wow. Anax ate the SHIT out of that pinkie! :P

He is a pretty voracious little eater Esthalia. One of my roommates took a video of it with his phone. It was really fun to watch him try to eat the pinkie mice though! I should try to get a video sometime and upload it on youtube so you can see my little snake! Though I suppose I should probably have a name for him before I give him a video. So I guess I will start to try to narrow down the names I like better and pick one!