1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by KiloAlpha157, Jan 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone,

My name is Kilo. I found this site through Rebellion Roleplaying, one of your affiliates. I'm always looking for new roleplaying communities to join, so I went and signed up for this one.

I've been roleplaying for a couple years now. I start on MMOs with SWTOR, and moved through others such as WoW and FFXIV. Eventually I thirsted for more complex stories beyond fandoms, so I went on the hunt for text based roleplaying communities, which has led me right here.

I enjoy almost all genres, though my favorite is fantasy. I'm partial to one on one roleplay. I've never RPed in a group for text based, only in MMOs. However, I'm always open to expanding my horizons.

I'm far from the best writer, but I always put my best effort toward it. I hope I'll fit in well here.

Thank you for reading,

Kilo

2. Welcome, welcome!

You're the first one I welcomed, you should feel honored! Hah, but seriously, I do hope you'll find what you seek here. :)

As for rps, filling out your Resume like the automatic PM sent to you earlier suggested is a great start!

3. Welcome Kilo! I'm sure you will find a lot of one on one RP opportunities here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.