Hello

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Nerdy crap, to put it as basic as possible.

Obviously RPing is an interest of mine, though I rarely find the time to do that anymore. Video games are high up there, I like Anime a decent amount. Comic books are great.

I have a 7 month old daughter now, so she takes up a lot of time, too.

Um sorry TK that I don't remember >< besides I was at school when I typed it up and was like half asleep

*Reclines heavily in his lawnmower chair, and exhales a thick cloud of cigar smoke while craddling a glass of burbon in his free hand.*

Welcome back... Mr. Homac.

Holy shit, IT'S A TRICK!!!

*Mobilizes six armored divisions, four fighter squadrons, two bomber squadrons, and a guy with a thermonuclear bomb strapped to his back.*

Holy shit, IT'S A TRICK!!!

*Mobilizes six armored divisions, four fighter squadrons, two bomber squadrons, and a guy with a thermonuclear bomb strapped to his back.*

That's it? I'm insulted.

He's gone soft.

>:| I suppose that saying something to the effect of 'welcome back, you have no fucking clue who I am' is in order.

Welcome back, you have no fucking clue who I am.

He's gone soft.

>:| I suppose that saying something to the effect of 'welcome back, you have no fucking clue who I am' is in order.

Welcome back, you have no fucking clue who I am.

Uh... of course I do. You're Nick Fury, Director of SHIELD

*An Orbital Weapon strike atomizes Fel.*

That's US$450,000 I won't see again...

Rezing in 3... 2... 1...

Damn that hurt. Happy you wasted your money?