1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Anything with Youkai, Japanese culture, Fantasy, Realistic, and almost all Originals (Except Touhou)
I am re-introducing meself as the rambunctious YUUKA~!

I love my role players I have met and if I spam your rerp with love, this means that I really love you~!

I've no intent to make any enemies around here.
In the case I do say something rude or otherwise offensive, please call me out on it.
On Iwaku, I haven't had much luck as far as gaining players for my games. From my recent charades, I consider it a blessing if I succeed in making friends.
I always give others a chance if they mess up; you'd have to do the same thing a million times before I give up~!

I am originally, Icechateau777, Yukari*Novia, Kaguya, Zathura Endou (after the lovely Aya Endou, one of my favorite seiyuus), Nuein (after trying to disguise myself, damn it).

Now, I revert to the awesome YUUKA from R.P.A.
If you saw my character, I'd be bruised from some places that just didn't like me for who I was.
I am a huge supporter of LGBT rights; humans are humans.

As aforementioned, I may not be the best role player when it comes to shaving out stress. I have Aspergers, which makes it difficult for me to concentrate sometimes. Also, I am sixteen, and a female.

Last edited:
Welcome to Iwaku and thank you for your support. I'm you friendly neighborhood transman.

Anyways, hope to see you on the roleplay forms!

I think I'll be going to a fresh new start from here~!

As Zathura, I came on terrible days; now, this is a haven, along with my other RP homes~!

What other roleplay places have you been to? I could name one that I had a very bad name at.

RPA, sfroleplay (which as a fetish role play--where I was kicked out for stupid reasons), and now a forum called Ocean Oasis (which I made myself)

No; Ocean Oasis was the one I made. It's as silent as a white room.
sfroleplay was the one I got kicked out of for "being smart". It all started in a manor role play, and when I played as two busty chicks, she confrinted me, so I changed the style to make it fit. However, I overthought of the phrase, "The fun about role playing is to role play with others." Therefore, I sent PMs about their whereabouts (it was a freeforum thing, so they don't have the nifty stuff Iwaku or RPA has).

The GM was pissed and sent me a message to step down from the role play.
Even if I did send requests to play, the dude who manned the stuff sounded like an idiot. He was 1) there once a week or not there for a month, 2) He loved girls sneezing (which was where I learned how to type out sneezes, hence playing out allergies easier), 3) it was like a small village, and 4) after the ban, he shunned away from me altogether, no matter HOW many times I said "sorry".

But I am a good person, sometimes I am merely misunderstood.

I think you worry too much about image. I am sure I have made myself an ass to some people on here, but meh. Life is mainly how you take it. Iwaku is quite a bit more laid back.