Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vo_dcc

Original poster
I go by Void (nickname given by one of my old partners) or VoID (how I usually sign my art) and I am a beginner-intermediate level roleplayer. Never roleplayed here before, but I have had some experience roleplaying on Tumblr. Which is like, one year.

I am underaged therefore I will not be participating in any smut. But other than that, I'm cool with most genres.

I can be very quiet. Don't particularly enjoy having idle chats very much but uh-- plotting is usually super great. I like to pride myself in my ability to come up with good plot bunnies in seconds.

And-- yeah. That's pretty much it. Hope to have a good time here!

Thornapple

Skeletor
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, mystery, slice of life, dark fantasy, fandom, pirate stuff coz it's badass... yeah.
Welcome to Iwaku ^u^/

I really hope you enjoy this site! The best way to become part of the community is just to jump in and immerse yourself in anything and everything that interests you :D Checking out the topics in the General Chat and Interest Check can help you find people with similar interests, and possibly potential RP partners. Everyone here is very welcoming~

I wish you the best of luck!

-Thornapple

D

Drake Vampiron

Original poster
Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss an rp or even take a look at my group rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, i do this to almost every newbie, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.