Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vo_dcc

Original poster
I go by Void (nickname given by one of my old partners) or VoID (how I usually sign my art) and I am a beginner-intermediate level roleplayer. Never roleplayed here before, but I have had some experience roleplaying on Tumblr. Which is like, one year.

I am underaged therefore I will not be participating in any smut. But other than that, I'm cool with most genres.

I can be very quiet. Don't particularly enjoy having idle chats very much but uh-- plotting is usually super great. I like to pride myself in my ability to come up with good plot bunnies in seconds.

And-- yeah. That's pretty much it. Hope to have a good time here!

Welcome to Iwaku ^u^/

I really hope you enjoy this site! The best way to become part of the community is just to jump in and immerse yourself in anything and everything that interests you :D Checking out the topics in the General Chat and Interest Check can help you find people with similar interests, and possibly potential RP partners. Everyone here is very welcoming~

I wish you the best of luck!

-Thornapple

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss an rp or even take a look at my group rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, i do this to almost every newbie, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.