Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kadin, Aug 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey! My name is Kadin. I've got a lot of interests, which I'm just going to put into a list because that seems like the easiest thing to do.

• Black Butler
    • Hetalia
    • Soul Eater
    • Tokyo Ghoul
    • RTD Era Doctor Who
    • Harry Potter
    • Percy Jackson
    • The Kane Chronicles
    • Attack on Titan
    • Carmilla
    • Free!
    • Disney
    • Homestuck
    • Ouran High School Host Club
    • Sherlock
    • Mistborn
    • Death Parade
    • Legend of Zelda
    • Pokemon
    • Steven Universe
    I've been roleplaying for a few years, but I've been slacking off for a while, so I'm a bit rusty. I've mostly been sticking to anime roleplays like Black Butler and Hetalia, but I'm open for other stuff.

Regarding me personally, there's not a whole lot to say. I'm a part of the LBGT+ community, I spend a lot of time online, I'm pretty terrible at conversation, etc.

I think that's it. So, hello Iwaku!
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  2. Welcome to Iwaku, Kadin! Here, take a welcoming cookie and enjoy your stay.
  3. Thank you!
  4. Welcome to Iwaku! That's a pretty long list of interests you have there. I bet you could make a role-play out of any of those here. ^^ Good luck finding something fun to play! ♥
  5. Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat, please feel free to message me anytime!

btw please dont be offended by my copy and paste post here. I literally do this with almost EVERY newbie we have, and being usually pressed for time, i found that this works best so that i can get to as many people as possible.

normally id offer up an rp, but if fandom and show-based rps are your thing, i know someone who is always looking for fandom and show-based players
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.