Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kadin

Original poster
Hey! My name is Kadin. I've got a lot of interests, which I'm just going to put into a list because that seems like the easiest thing to do.

• Black Butler
  • Hetalia
  • Soul Eater
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • RTD Era Doctor Who
  • Harry Potter
  • Percy Jackson
  • The Kane Chronicles
  • Attack on Titan
  • Carmilla
  • Free!
  • Disney
  • Homestuck
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • Sherlock
  • Mistborn
  • Death Parade
  • Legend of Zelda
  • Pokemon
  • Steven Universe
I've been roleplaying for a few years, but I've been slacking off for a while, so I'm a bit rusty. I've mostly been sticking to anime roleplays like Black Butler and Hetalia, but I'm open for other stuff.

Regarding me personally, there's not a whole lot to say. I'm a part of the LBGT+ community, I spend a lot of time online, I'm pretty terrible at conversation, etc.

I think that's it. So, hello Iwaku!

Welcome to Iwaku, Kadin! Here, take a welcoming cookie and enjoy your stay.

Welcome to Iwaku! That's a pretty long list of interests you have there. I bet you could make a role-play out of any of those here. ^^ Good luck finding something fun to play! ♥

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat, please feel free to message me anytime!

btw please dont be offended by my copy and paste post here. I literally do this with almost EVERY newbie we have, and being usually pressed for time, i found that this works best so that i can get to as many people as possible.

normally id offer up an rp, but if fandom and show-based rps are your thing, i know someone who is always looking for fandom and show-based players

Status
Not open for further replies.