Hello. Uh, me mateys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bluebeard

Original poster
Hello all, the name's Bluebeard. I decided to go with that title simply because my name suggests I'm some sort of swashbuckling pirate. Thought I might spice things up, rather than the casual 'Hello'. To start, I am Luis Sanches, 18 years old. Anyway, I am from Rionegro, Colombia, and no, the coffee isn't actually amazing, and moved to England as a young boy. When my parents divorced, I was forced to move to France, home of the obnoxious French. When I turned 16, I moved out with my girlfriend.

At 18 years of age, I proposed to my girlfriend. We got ourselves a beautiful pet dog, Sprollie-bred, named Smeagol. So yes, our preciousssss. Us three looking out the window to see the Eiffel Tower. Unfortunately my fiancee died recently, which made me very sad, and Smeagol a bit lost and confused. Though to this date, we've been surviving. In fact, as I write this, I'm getting ready to move back to England. This time I'm going to a nice house a mile or so away from Bond Street.

I am a gamer, and self-proclaimed experienced roleplayer, though often people have told me I'm quite good. I also love drawing, but can never perfect anatomy and the such, and am horrible as soon as my pencil touches paper, or stylus on my Wacom Cintiq tablet. I do love writing, and have started to frequent roleplaying sites and the sort to benefit my literature experience. In fact, I'm actually aiming to publish a small book of mine -- it includes hedgehogs, don't worry -- on the Kindle. Huzzah!

So, there you go. I hope to meet some cool guys and gals here, and hopefully my roleplaying skills are to high standard so we don't go firing bullets into one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.