Hello. Uh, me mateys?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Bluebeard, Feb 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all, the name's Bluebeard. I decided to go with that title simply because my name suggests I'm some sort of swashbuckling pirate. Thought I might spice things up, rather than the casual 'Hello'. To start, I am Luis Sanches, 18 years old. Anyway, I am from Rionegro, Colombia, and no, the coffee isn't actually amazing, and moved to England as a young boy. When my parents divorced, I was forced to move to France, home of the obnoxious French. When I turned 16, I moved out with my girlfriend.

At 18 years of age, I proposed to my girlfriend. We got ourselves a beautiful pet dog, Sprollie-bred, named Smeagol. So yes, our preciousssss. Us three looking out the window to see the Eiffel Tower. Unfortunately my fiancee died recently, which made me very sad, and Smeagol a bit lost and confused. Though to this date, we've been surviving. In fact, as I write this, I'm getting ready to move back to England. This time I'm going to a nice house a mile or so away from Bond Street.

I am a gamer, and self-proclaimed experienced roleplayer, though often people have told me I'm quite good. I also love drawing, but can never perfect anatomy and the such, and am horrible as soon as my pencil touches paper, or stylus on my Wacom Cintiq tablet. I do love writing, and have started to frequent roleplaying sites and the sort to benefit my literature experience. In fact, I'm actually aiming to publish a small book of mine -- it includes hedgehogs, don't worry -- on the Kindle. Huzzah!

So, there you go. I hope to meet some cool guys and gals here, and hopefully my roleplaying skills are to high standard so we don't go firing bullets into one another.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.